"Okay, good now?" I asked tiredly.

"Thanks Catch," he smiled.

"Of course Takeridge, I'm going to bed," I yawned.

I tried going for the door again but my waist was suddenly pulled back until I was flat against the bed again. "What is it now Takeridge," I asked as my eyes started to droop.

"You say you were going to bed, you didn't say which one," he smirked.

As much as I wanted to argue with him, I couldn't. My heart beat was already slowing down with relaxation and my eyes were fluttering closed as Axel pulled the covers over us. His arm wrapped around my waist and his leg went in between mine as we both fell asleep.

"Goodnight April," I heard him whisper into my neck.

"Goodnight Takeridge," I mumbled.

_________________________

Mornings.

Sometimes considered the worst to some people, and sometimes considered the best to others.

Now, my mornings would usually go steadily and calmly if I were lucky enough to leave the house early for school, but mornings like yesterday were something I hoped to look forward to everyday now that I was staying with Axel.

But not this one.

Axel had woken me up late and I didn't have much time to get ready. I didn't want to have a tardy for school, I mean I've never come late to school before, so why start now?

Right now, I'm sitting in Mr. Lottie's homeroom with Axel's large hoodie still on but instead with a pair of jeans and white vans underneath. Axel, surprisingly, offered to brush my hair while I brushed my teeth so that part was tamed. When he woke me up he was already fully clothed which pissed me off a little but as long as I got to school on time, I'm okay with it.

He had dropped me off at school but he didn't come inside with me. He told me he had to do something really quick but I didn't mind, at least one of us care about our schooling.

The door suddenly burst open and many student's heads shot towards it, but I didn't care enough to look. I continued to jot down my notes lazily even when the chair next to me screeched and the familiar hazelnut scent filled my nostrils, or it could just be the hoodie I don't know.

"Good morning babe," I heard him whisper beside me.

"Good morning Takeridge," I mumbled out as I kept my eyes on the board.

I finished my last bullet point when Mr. Lottie spoke up, "I'm giving you guys another partnership project about the Philippines, talk with your partner and get started on it, it's due in two days," he announced.

A series of loud groans were heard through the class and students started to talk to each other. I had told Mr. Lottie that everything between Axel and I were fixed now and let me tell you, the man was more than happy. I swear I think I even heard a girlish squeal come out of his mouth.

I turned to Axel and my eyes widened at what he had in his hands. "What's this?" I asked confused.

He handed me the paper bag and coffee, "You missed breakfast," he stated simply.

"You're really going to take this 'Lesson two' shit so seriously that you came late to class just to get me breakfast?" I asked warily as I took them from him.

"I'm a man of my word," he stated proudly.

I looked over to Mr. Lottie who was smirking between the two of us. He gave me a nod of approval to eat and I looked at the breakfast cautiously. Aren't teachers supposed to tell you to put your food away?