'The Broken Girls'

"Boomer?" Bubbles said as she stared down at Cody who was staring scared to death as he was about to ran out,
But boomer grabbed his arm just in time before he started telling the teacher.
"Boomer What are you doing with Cody?" Bubbles said,
As she tried to ignore what she did and focus what he was doing with a stern glare. "Bubbles please why did you push her off?" Boomer said as he concern about bubbles as bubbles just,
Smiled as she looked at the outside where he he Girls dead body where as she just laughed and turn to boomer.
"I thought I might help them" bubbles said as she smiled weakly as she smiled even more at boomer.

"You wanted to kill them didn't you, but  for who?" Boomer said angry in his tone as bubbles just smiled and sighed,
As she fiddled with hair knowing she was in a difficult situation.
Bubbles went closer to boomer as she walked over to him as she gripped into boomer shirt as he stayed still,
He wanted to listen to what bubbles had to say. "I did it for you.." bubbles said as she weakly smiled as she kissed boomer cheek.
As boomer gasped as he blushed a tint red as he sighed and looked at Cody as he glared that he was still holding his arm as he angrily twisted his arm as, Cody pulled himself away from boomer as he throw himself onto the floor.
As his tears rolled down onto the floor as he rubbed his poor arm,
"That's funny because I was going to do the same thing" Boomer said as bubbles looked at Cody as she smirked.

"What you where jealous?" Bubbles smiled as she kissed boomer neck as he just nervously laughed and nodded.
"Now that's funny I was always jealous of you talking to another girl or girls having a crush on you" bubbles said as boomer nodded as he hugged bubbles as she stiffly hugged boomer back as she gasped and then smiled as she hugged boomer.
"Want to get rid of him together?" Bubbles smiled as boomer just smirked and nodded as boomer and bubbles turned to Cody who was wailing about his arm twisted by the arms of boomer strength.
Bubbles giggled as she looked at boomer, "I had no idea you liked me so much I always thought it was just me" bubbles smirked as boomer just gasped and nodded as he smiled.
"And I had no idea you liked me so much I always thought it was just me" Boomer said as he grinned as bubbles just laughed as the blues laughed to together.
"Want me to be the one to throw him?" Bubbles smirked as boomer just laughed and nodded as he took
Out his dagger.

as he kneeled down to Cody that was still on the floor as boomer smirked while bubbles watched  with a crazy look of a smile that could haunt your dreams as Cody looked at boomer and his dagger with a heart attack as he hesitated to move as he gasped and boomer stabbed Cody multiple times as bubbles just laughed.
Cody died at the last 3 stabs but boomer stabbed him 6 more from anger,
As boomer clothes where sprayed with blood as he looked at bubbles as she just giggled at him,
While he took the sweat out of his forehead
"Calm down I'm pretty sure he's dead by now" bubbles giggled as boomer shrugged as he looked at he took at bubbles with a grin.
"Just in case" boomer smirked at bubbles as bubbles rolled her eyes as she kissed boomer lips for 30 seconds and pulled back.
"You want him so dead do you?" Bubbles grinned as boomer just nods as he smiled directly at bubbles as she Just laughs.

"Should I finish it off for you" bubbles smirked as boomer grabbed the dead body and passed it over to bubbles as bubbles carried the dead body of Cody.
As the blood leaked on her clothing as she just laughed it off as she went near to the edge of the balcony.
As bubbles throw the body out of the balcony as she made a nose as he dropped to the floor as boomer just laughed as he rolled his eyes.
"There gone now he's not in are way" bubbles smiled as she went close to boomer as boomer smiled As he sat down on the balcony as bubbles sat in front of his as she leans in just to kiss his cheek as she pulls away.
"I had no idea you was a yandere" Boomer laughed as bubbles nodded shyly as she smiled a bit.
"Yeah same to you" bubbles smiled a bit as she looked at boomer as boomer touched her cheek.
"So have you been emotionless or-?" Boomer said about to finished as bubbles just nodded to his first question.