'The Broken Girls'

"Blossom!" Snapped Buttercup, as she brushed her hair trying to make it neat again, her eyes were still as dull as a doll, that had no passion for love also, her hair was raven black with some green highlights that matched with her eyes, and somehow her hair ended up always messy. But she somehow did something to clean it up, she had a pale face, no spots, but had freckles, she would wear a light baby green hair band, trying to get rid of her hair bumps, her hair was wavy, and she wore a white blouse with long sleeves, with a light green bow connected on the collar, she also wore some black and flimsy green stockings, as well as some dark blue short skirt. And for her shoes, she wore small black boots, that nearly cover most of her Stockings.

"Buttercup, stop shouting at me!" said Blossom getting a headache, as she put her hair into a high ponytail, attached on the top of her ponytail, was a big red bow, that stuck out, long luscious red ribbons that dropped to her shoulder. Her hair was a strawberry ginger colour, that would usually get flicked out of the way, so it doesn't stick to her blouse. She would wear light red lipstick, and pink eye shadow, having a pure white face, wearing glasses hiding her emotionless light dull pink eyes even though she had no spots, and no freckles. She would wear a white blouse, with long sleeves, with a pink bow connected to the collar, she would match with it a Pink and white stocking, and a dark navy blue colour short skirt, adding some small black boots.

And she would have a light pink handbag while buttercup would have a lightweight green bag pack. "..." Bubbles in the corner who Said nothing, she was the most emotionless character out of everyone in the room, of course, she interacted, but that's about it, she never really shouts over anyone. Bubbles was the youngest out of everyone, even so, she looked the youngest, the middle sister was Buttercup and Blossom was the oldest, only by a few seconds early. However, still, it counted as being the oldest, and Buttercup only came to the middle sister only bye a few seconds before then Bubbles.

But there were all emotionless, and Bubbles was probably the most emotionless out of them all, she had had blonde pigtails held up with some blue bands, she had a clear face with no freckles like Blossom, she had baby blue eyes. However, dull and soulless and hardly brightened out, she wore a white long sleeve blouse, wearing a blue bow connected to the collar, and some dark blue navy skirt and light blue and white stockings, making, matching with Blossom and making Buttercup the odd one out, because she was wearing black and green socks.

"Ugh school what a waste of space" Buttercup groaned, as she snapped her pencil into two pieces, and put it in the bin, Blossom rolled her eyes but said nothing, and Bubbles said nothing as well, "it's no fun being Broken, unable to love!" Buttercup said as she looked at Bubbles, who looked at her as if she was a statue, she looked at her blankly, you could tell she looked dead inside. She was nothing compared to Buttercup, Buttercup was eager to find love however Blossom didn't care and Bubbles, didn't really understand nor cared.

The girls were born chemically not function to love but can love if they find that special someone, it would be scarce if it did happen though. Buttercup hoped for it even though she had no experience in love. The girls were Broken, and since they were Broken they didn't really care about hurting villains, they had powers but were forbidden to use it for evil, until their dad died, so someone related to them took care of them not knowing they had powers.

So the girls hid it as a secret not wanting to fight again but wanting to live an everyday life. But it wasn't a normal life. "Buttercup stop that nonsense You know that's not true it's just something we hope about," she said as she looked over at Bubbles, Buttercup looked at her knowing she hated the fact that it was her only last hope. However, she never really wants to think about it, "so you'd rather feel Broken" Buttercup said emotionless once again. As she looked at Blossom and shrugged as she peered down at her expression knowing her face did not change so she sighed, "I don't know..anymore" she said but then continued, "how can I say being Broken is the worst if I never got to experience what love is?" She said as she bitted her lips and turned away...