'The Broken Girls'

(Buttercup first day part 2-end)

Im not jealous, I'm I? I came to a place to stalk him, which was weird but I kinda liked it, but it kinda annoyed me when he kept looking to this place so I had to crouch down to make him not notice me,
My phone started to ring,
'Ugh this bloody thing' I sighed and picked it up and answered it, he was a girl voice.
"Hey buttercup.." she said sneakily as I raised a eyebrow 'how does she know my name' buttercup, rolled her eyes and got to the point of why she was so curious with this girl.
"Um how do you know my name?" She asked as the girl giggled on the phone.

"I know everyone" she said as I sighed, I rolled my eyes,
"That's cute but how? And why?" I said as she just sighed on the phone.
"It really doesn't matter" she said as i frowned of course it matters, I wanted to know how she got my dam phone number and my name, I sighed.
"Yeah it course it does, how the heck do you know my name, and my phone number, these things are personal information" I said a bit annoyed as I bit my lips.
"Buttercup..I'm here to help you get your senpai" she said in a very calm tone as I sighed on the phone.
"That's great and all but what's your name" I said as she sighed back on the phone.
"Listen do you want your senpai or not? I don't give info about my self but since Your so nosy just call me info chan" she said as I sighed, 'it's not the same' I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Of course I do, but why do you want to help me since we are just strangers" I said as she giggled bringing back a good mood for some reason.
"You trust me do you?" She asked as I sighed 'well I have to I don't want to loose him I will have to loose all hope on having these feelings' I thought,
"Yes.." I said as she sniggered,
"Good...now we trust each other I'm sure we can say we are friends" she said happily as I frowned and rolled my eyes
"Whatever" I said as she chuckled and went back to her serious tone.
"So how are you going to help me exactly?" I asked as she chuckled and told me the clues as I smiled and nodded, "cool but you have to pay for the other clues though" she said as she told me how to pay her, as I sighed as she giggled again.

"What are you some kind of pervert?" I asked as she chuckled,
"Mind your own problems buttercup I'm doing this for someone else" she said as I nodded and replied a yes to her deal as she laughed evilly.
"Oh one thing you don't mind if you have to kill someone?" She said a bit curiously I shook my head, no big even I cared, my heart was Brocken even if I did it, it wouldn't be a problem anyways, so i told her I didn't mind as we both agreed  on the deal.

(Butch POV)

"Where's brute?" I said as I asked myself as I sighed as she walked back over to me I smiled, as she looked at me in the eye?
"Aww was you worried about me?" She said as I chuckled I rolled my eyes.
"Anyways what did you get in your test in maths?" She asked as she brought up the test thing that made me groan,
I shrugged. "I did so bad" I laughed
As she frowned and laughed it off, as stroked my hair and handed her test I gasped, and smiled at her as she nodded and smiled at me "wow! You did so great!" I said as she nodded and hugged me as I hugged her back.
"Thanks!" She said as she took the test from my hands as I smiled back at her, she blushed but I was to stubborn to think she was actual embarrassed about what I said.
"So what score did you get?" She asked as I shrugged as I handed out my test to her.

"Wait is this your test?" She said as I shrugged as I nodded, I looked at her she tried not to laugh? So I snatched it off her as she bursted in laughter as I rolled my eyes.
"Jeez thanks" I said as I rolled my eyes, she smiled and patted my back,
"It's ok, I mean it wouldn't be you if you got a good grade" she said as she smiled but sniggers as she looks down still wanting to see it.
"Can I see it again" she said as she pleaded I looked at her, "what no!" I said as I put it back in my bag, 'she's just gonna laugh at me again anyways' I thought as she looked at me and sighed, "Aww" she said as she looked at me and then looked at the boy who was heading straight towards us..