'The Broken Girls'

"Not a chance" Brick said as he frowned while Blake was about to argue back but notice bricks hair,
It was shorter and it kinda suited him more, "Well well Brick, I must say I prefer your hair like this" Blake said as he chuckled as brick just frowned as he gave a strict glare at Blake.
"What are you gay? Stop acting all posh too" Brick said as Blake just laughed it as he shrugged it off.

"Geez I was just being nice" Blake mutters as he said it sarcastically while Berserk went closer to Blake as she smiled while blushing.
"Well isn't it miss drunk" Blake said as he touched her chin as berserk just dazed into his light led eyes.
As Blake just stared into her beauty, dark pink eyes the colour of the pink star he blushed a bit as brick just rolled his eyes and listen in.
He had enough of being a mother to Berserk, she had to find out by her own experience.
Berserk giggled noticing blaze blush, as she pulled away from his grasp.
"Blake your pretty handsome but unfortunately you have a girlfriend" Berserk fake a sighed as she dramatically did a pose as she laughed it off.

"What did she even drink?" Blake wonders as brick just shrugged as Brute and Bratz joins into the conversation as they just hold Berserk hand, brute took the left and Bratz to the right hand.
"The pincer Vodka" Brute said as Bratz just nodded as brick just look at them with a stare.

"And you guys didn't stop her?" Brick mutters as he asks the girls, as Bratz just sniggers as brute just stared at brick like he should know this.
"You do know we can't control whatever she drinks if we did we would have to owe her one" brute mutters as Bratz just giggled and agreed with brute.
"Yeah, lots of hot guys where grooming her too, but she said no she was already to busy being wasted forgetting she had school at the last minute"
Bratz said as berserk was out of it as she just nods with a high arm as Bratz just rolled her eyes.
"What hot guys?" Blake answers a bit jealous in his voice as brute just looks at him, and looks at Bratz with a bored expression.
"Yeah but don't worry we made sure all the boys could go away after she said no" Bratz said with a smile as she nods like she was proud of herself.

Brute just sniggers in Bratz humour as she Carry's  berserk since she just fainted as Blake steps in.
"Don't worry I take her" Blake said as the girls stared at each other.
As they shrugged and handed berserk body other to Blake with a tired smile "Thanks" Bratz said as she skips over to Bash who was was waiting for her.
As brute just waves goodbye to the group and skips over Breaker who was leaving on the lockers.
"Are you sure? Because you have a girlfriend" brick said as Blake just scoffed as he smirked.
"I can always dump her" he smiled as he Carry's Berserk away from the blossick couple as brick just sighed,
Blossom touched his arm as he smiled back at her, from her comfort.

"Hey your brick right!" Said a girl with red curly short hair up to her neck as she had freckles and nose stunts as she smiled widely.
As brick just nodded nervously as she smiled, "I heard your joining the music club and your my new partner" she smiled as brick raised an eyebrow 'I thought I would be pairing up with butch..' brick thought as the red hand girl
Smiled, "who are you sorry they didn't explain properly who I was pairing up with.."
Brick mutters as the girl just nods as she crosses her arms.
"I'm Rosie" she smiled a bit disappointed that they didn't tell him and not her but that didn't let her hopes go down,
She was sick of the all newbies she had to teach she finally had someone in balanced with skill.

Brick was a gutsiest and butch was a drummer, butch started playing his drummer when he was 4 and brick started when he was 6,
Though brick took ages to get the hang of it then butch, butch was a natural compare to him, but now he was good at it and wasn't scared to show it.
"Wait what instrument do you play?" Rosie said as blossom frown she could tell that she had a crush on brick and she hated it,
She gotten more jealous each time she talked to him and asked a question it was a connection that she hated.
Brick laughed nervously as he could feel blossom jealously drive and he knew she wouldn't admit even if she asks him.
"Hey I see you later then" Brick said ignoring he's question,
And left her alone as he holds blossom hand and leaves.
"Blossom..What was that all about?" Brick sighs as blossom raised an eyebrow as she huffed a bit.