'The Broken Girls'

Drama had finished and her math lesson had just finished as well.
The bell rang as Bubbles smiled she finally had what she begged for most. She skipped along as she bashed into someone, she pulled away it was Bash, Bratz boyfriend,
"Are you bubbles?" Bash asked as bubbles put her hands crossed with the slightest confusion on her face.
"Yeah so?" Bubbles asked with a stern look on her face as bash just let go of a sniggers a bit.
"Bratz said you and boomer are a thing now is that true?" Bash asked as bubbles just eyed rolled and shrugged it after all she didn't care what he would think she just to make the message loud and clear that boomer and her where dating but why does he want to know.
"Yeah we are dating" bubbles said admitting that she was dating boomer bash raised he's eyebrow in surprise.
"What you with boomer?"
Bash said shocked as bubbles nodded finding his statement rude but she ignored her rude behaviour.
"Yeah got a problem?" Bubbles said as bubbles fiddled with her fingers as bash shook his head and pulled out a smile.
"No of course not that great"
Bash said as bubbles raised her eyebrow in confusion wanting more answers.

"And why's that?" Bubbles asked as bash looked at her.
"So he won't stop me for dating my girlfriend" bash said bubbles rolled her eyes 'all that's all..' bubbles thought as she heard sudden footsteps, it was boomer footsteps .
She turn around to face boomer as boomer kissed bubbles pale cheek.
As bubbles blushed as he saw how angry he was which kinda made her safe.
"Hi bash" He said as bash waved as boomer couldn't help to give a unfriendly welcoming which made us attitude to him go up.
Bash raised his eyebrow but left leaving bubbles and boomer alone knowing he left because he didn't want to pick a fight or an argument.
"What's wrong?" Bubbles frowned as boomer cuddles bubbles putting his arms around her waist wrapping bubbles so she wouldn't escaped.
"I don't want you to talk to him" boomer said as bubbles looked at him as she smiled.
"What you jealous?" Bubbles said pulling out one of her sweat giggles as boomer frowned.
"No I just don't like him" boomer said as bubbles frowned on boomer answer.
"That's basically the same thing" bubbles said as boomer just kissed her neck gently as bubbles pleasures it as she nods.
"Okay I won't talk to him senpai" she said sweetly as boomer smiled from the nickname which made him smile.
"What did you just call me?" Boomer said as bubbles blush slightly as she turn her face away.

"Nothing" bubbles said simply as she pulled away from boomer, but boomer stopped her as he pulled her closer to him.
"It's okay you can call me that" boomer smiled as he sweetly kissed bubbles lips as bubbles kissed back for 12 seconds as bubbles was the first to pulled away as they both took a 4 second
Breather bubbles smiled. "Okay senpai" bubbles giggled as boomer couldn't help to kiss her again,
But bubbles stopped him "your addicted to me" bubbles laughed as boomer rolled his eyes and pulled bubbles chin closer to him.
"And what if I am, you Don't mind do you?" Boomer asked as he smirked teasing bubbles,
as bubbles beamed red like a red bright tomato.
"I don't but not in public" bubbles said as boomer laughed as he nods and kissed bubbles forehead.
And waves goodbye to bubbles as bubbles waved bye as she smiled.
As he left bubbles grinned as she looked at the other girls who where all jealous of her.
Pointing out rumours that bubbles did not dare to care about she had senpai and she was happy.
Bubbles walked down the lockers only to see girls giving her the dirty glares.
"Tsk That girl, what's her name?" Said a girl talking to another girl.

"Apparently, that girl is dating boomer Jojo" another girl as the other gasped as she frowned.
"I'm sorry but I can't believe that she's not even that good looking" the other girl says as she laughs as the girl tried to shut her up by putting her finger
On her lip. "Shh she might hear you" the girl said as she faced bubbles as the girl gasps and nods.
As bubbles clenched her fist and looks at the girls, 'these guys are asking a death wish to mess with me, talking crap about me Tsk these guys are dealing
With fire" bubbles thought as she walked over to girls, one had Ginger straight hair pulled into a ponytail with light green eyes the one that said she was not pretty enough and the other had brown hair braided into plate she had amber eyes was just agreeing with her.
"Hi" bubbles said trying to find away to get them back.
They raised their eyebrows "what do you want?" The ginger hair girl scoffed as bubbles giggled and tried to ignore her,
"Hey I'm going to have a party tomorrow on a Saturday I was hoping you could come at 6pm" bubbles smiled as the girls looked at each other and
Looked back at the bubbly girl in her crystal ocean blue eyes.
"Theirs no trick?" The black hair girl said making sure as bubbles shook her head.
"Okay then" the ginger said as she smiled and nodded
"Yeah just don't tell anyone this only happens rarely" bubbles said as the ginger raised suspicion.
'Sounds dodgy..' she thought as bubbles looked at her reaction and thought of a reason why.