'The Broken Girls'

Dose he like me? Nah he's just being cocky, all the boys do that and left the girl stun and then wait to say they like them back.
And yet I do feel like I am falling for him even though I just met him, Blake wasn't it? Oh well what do I care even if he dose fall for me, why I'm I so special he's better than me and way out of my lead.
I stood as the leader left and so did the boys who was part of his group as I saw him waved I waved bye too because I didn't want to stand their like a idiot just staring.
Brick notice they left and went straight back to me, "thought you was ignoring me" berserk said with a grin as brick just rolled his eyes.
"I wasn't I was just keeping my distance away from you" Brick said as berserk snarled as she giggled.
"That's the exact definition of ignorance" she laughed as brick sighed, as berserk kept her distance a bit away from brick, and brick notice it, but he knew why so he didn't point it out.

"Are you close to him?" He said as berserk shrugged as brick looked at her as she sighed, but kept a serious face.
"No I just bump into him" berserk said as brick just stared at her.
"So you just met and he's already has the nose for you" Brick snarled as berserk snarled back as they both just founded out what disgust them.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Berserk said as brick shrugged as berserk grunted her teeth.
"Oh nothing, I just thought he might like goody two shoes kinda girls" brick shrugged as he lay back his head as berserk just gave him a annoyed face.
"Your saying I'm not his type?" Berserk spoused as brick looked other her,
"Um no" brick said as berserk shrugged and decided to let it go she already had enough of brick, it almost felt like she didn't love brick anymore like she used too.

I sighed as I saw the same girl red bow place Nicely and pulled up to make a high pony tail, I sighed as brick waved bye to me, I bet he likes her..neat hair bangs that are neatly stuck behind her
Ears, light baby pink eyes that would tell that you are safe around her, I sighed the least I could do for Brick is to help him get a girlfriend to make him happy.
The only thing I see from him is sadness and he needs someone like her, to help him, I wasn't able to give him my love maybe she would and would fix his heart, I sighed and walked over to her she looked at me, and raised a eyebrow sure I was taller her but she about the same size as brick but slightly smaller only her bow made it for being Taller then him,
She was perfect for him they matched up each other so easily,
Brick was a loner wolf and so was she, you would usually spot her doing her work and writing her notes.
They where both looked like they match up so equally compared to me to brick we was nothing alike, or had something to match up, I was too
Tall for him I was the attention seeker while he hated attention connected to him like a magnet, it was more like
I was the magnet and he was a doll.

I sighed and blew my bangs, how I'm I supposed to do this maybe she doesn't even like him, that's it just tease her, she probably would say something silly by accident.
"Hey you like brick, don't you? I see the way you look at him?" I said teasingly she frowned and turn away.
"I don't know what your talking about" she said as she sternly looked at me back as her hair swished, I raised a eyebrow but carried my teasing method.
"I could make him like you" I said as she raised a eyebrow as she shook her head.
"Don't be stupid why don't you want to help me, I'm I just a nerd to you?" She said, as I shrugged as I rolled my eyes as
My messy hair fell down on my right shoulder.
"How do you know that?" I said as she looked at me and sighed.
"Theirs a deal to this isn't it?" She said as she looked at me 'a deal?' I sniggered 'maybe..but she dose owe me one later'
I thought as I looked at her.
"Maybe but you owe me something later but don't worry about that, I can help you get more closer to him" I said
As she nodded.

"Don't you like brick?" She said as I gasped and looked at her as my eyebrows crossed as she looked at me.
"How did you know that? And plus I'm over him" I said as she nodded with a grin I smiled back.
"So is it a deal?" I said as she nodded as we both shake ate hands on the deal, brick came back, probably had to go to the toilet, I smiled as she looked at me but then turn to brick as she blushed,
'So obvious' I thought as I nodded as I smile came across my cheek.
Brick walked over to me and looked at the girl.
"Why She here?" He asked as I sniggers as I but my hand over the girl shoulders.
As i punch his arm, that hurts a bit, "don't be rude!" I said as i continued to talk as Brick listen closely to me,
"Oh you know she's my new friend and she can start hanging out with us!" I said as I tried to be thrilled, brick looked at the girl.
"It was blossom wasn't it?" Brick said as blossom flushed and nodded nervously.

"Brick, we should show her where she should sit!" I said as brick nodded as blossom followed, brick showed her the bench as berserk nodded as she smiled as brick sat down and so did the girl,
I smiled as I clapped my eyes since I was good at drama, I knew how to fake forget,
"Ah! I forgot my bag!" I said as
I ran to my locker as I faked it to go back to the school entry.
(Brick POV)
Why would berserk want blossom in are group, I thought she hated her from the start to the end but I guess that's not the case or she might have something she wants, yeah that's probably it, but I didn't want to be nosy about it anyways if she dose hurt her I won't let her,
We walked to the bench as we sat down me and blossom but berserk kept stood up, she gasped "Ah I forgot my bag!" She said as she ran to her lockers,
I sighed, 'I guess I'm alone with the newbie oh well' I thought as I looked at her.
"Blossom I saw you outside the school sorry for calling you a nerd.." I said as I blushed a bit she nodded and smiled.
"It's okay!" She flushed as she looked like she panic to say something else.

As I smiled, and chuckled as I stroked her hair, "why are you so jumpy?" I said as I laughed as she blushed as her eyes lashes flusters as I blushed as are eyes met,
Her light pink pearl eyes shining so beautiful, I smiled as she stared into my red bloody ruby eyes, that Shined.
"You got beautiful eyes.." I said as she blushed and then stumbled to say something.
"T-t-Thanks" She said as I smiled and stopped stroking her long strawberry ginger hair when I saw Berserk coming she smiled as I blushed as she giggled back to come back to the bench.
"Sorry was in away of something?" She said as she giggled as I snarled at her as she sat next to blossom, almost like she loved hanging out with her,
But I didn't believe for one second that she was friends with blossom.

"Hey brick what do you think of her?" Berserk smiled as I raised a eyebrow as she stopped smiling:
"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as she shrugged as she smiled,
"I just thought you might like her when I was talking to her she was kind of interesting to talk to" she said i smiled as I put my arms on my head as berserk looked at me.
"Yeah I guess" I smiled as she nodded like she was planning but I didn't know what.
I then saw Blake from the distance I frowned as I saw blossom looked at the direction that I was looking at.
He came closer as he smiled at us, but mostly towards me, as I gave him a stern look, he was with his brothers,
Breaker and bash, we both looked like we was related but we wasn't.
Some people could tell us apart but some others didn't and those people who didn't pissed me off.

"Bricky boy!" He called as his brothers laughed as I gave him a stern eye so did blossom like we could agree that they where jerks, berserk in the other hand, smiled as she waved.
"Still picking up girls?" He said as he laughed as I rolled my eyes,
"Still picking up on being a asshole?" I said as he rolls his eyes and turns his attention on berserk,
"In my vision I see a brain, unlike I see in the corner of the bench" Blake laughed as i rolled his eyes and carried on sitting on my bench I looked at berserk she tried not to laugh while blossom had a straight face, 'she's not laughing, does she not like them at all?' I thought, Blake looked at blossom, as blossom looked at him
Her face was serious, I wanted to say something but yet I didn't.
"What's your name?" He asked as blossom shrugged as he looked at Blake.
"You don't have to know" she said sternly so Blake looked at berserk as berserk glared back right at him.
"Blossom" She said as he nodded, 'is she in his side?' I thought as I looked at berserk who just shrugged without a care in world.

"Blossom? I don't think I seen you around" Blake said as blossom rolled her eyes,
"That's because I don't talk to idiots" she said as I gasped but I knew Blake wouldn't hit a girl so he clutched his fist and kept his cool, Blake return a fake smile and blossom knew it was fake I looked back at her then at berserk she did a nervous grin, as she turn to face Blake.
"Hey Blake can I have a private chat with you" berserk said as Blake nodded and told his brothers to leave and walked with berserk to somewhere private leaving us to alone.
"Do you not like them?" I asked as she snarled like she completely changed her attitude.
"I hate rude people" she said as I nodded as I smiled.
As she blushed as she saw me smile, she was cute when she blushed, of course it was obvious she liked me but I wasn't sure if I liked her back or was my type to go with:
"Thanks" I said as she raised a eyebrow as she turn to glare at me.

"For wha-t?" She said as she stumbled on her words as she blushed, as I smiled
Looking at her.
"For backing me up" I said as she nodded as I smiled looking at her red big bow as she smiled back as she blushed as I blushed back, she looked at me, "you know I only did it because I didn't like them not because of you" she said as I chuckled and nodded.
"Of course" I smiled as I blushed a bit red as she smiled.

My heart started to beat..

To be continued..
Hope you enjoyed that!