The Broken Girls

"Boomer get over it!" Butch said as boomer rolled his eyes, as brick just patted his back as boomer frowned at the attention going on for him.
"Your drunk, to school! You know theirs plenty more fish in the sea" brick said out in frustration he couldn't help to be mad at Bratz betrayal, he left him for Bash.
"She's not worth it" Brick said as butch nodded.
"She's filthy she played with your emotions and now she's going out with some another guy" butch said as brick nodded as boomer frowned at butch idea if comfort, it hardly help him.
"You guys don't understand.." boomer said feeling down again as brick and butch moaned once again which yet again did not help boomer.
"Man you doing my heading" boomer groaned as butch rolled his eyes.
"Gee thanks I'm only trying to help" butch said sarcastically as brick pulled out a small laugh.
"Boomer I'm sure you like that cutie with blonde hair" Brick smirked as boomer blushed as his brothers left as they waved bye to boomer as boomer waved goodbye as he started walking un easy forward as he sighed.
Boomer was yet still annoyed he clenched his fist the thought of having Bratz on his mind made him angry and sick as he saw bubbles coming in she had her cutesy look she had her hair into two separate ponytails, crystal cute blue eyes that shine so brightly as she walked over to him, he started to calm down as she looked at him. "Hi it's you" boomer said as bubbles looked at him and
Blushed, "did you get home dryly?" Boomer asked as her heart beat as boomer frowned 'Why is she not talking to me' she finally pulled out a nod with a small faint smile as boomer pulled out a smile.
As he came closer to bubbles as bubbles heart became louder she couldn't help to stare at boomer, he was so handsome and cute she really wanted to kiss him but that wound Judy ruin things.
"H-how are you?" Bubbles said as she controlled her feelings towards him as boomer frowned.
"Doesn't matter" boomer said as he mutters as bubbles raised her eyebrow "what does that mean?" Bubbles asked a bit concern as boomer smiled that she actually cared about him which made him happy in a way.

"As long as you are okay I'm fine" boomer said as bubbles got all flustered as she jumped.
"Huh?" She said as boomer grabbed one of her arms as boomer pulled her head close to his lips as he kissed her making bubbles blush but she enjoyed it and kissed him right back,
She was finally happy as she connect her lips to her senpai as her lips connect to boomer it last for 30 seconds as they pulled away as boomer left her breathless as bubbles started panting,
He smiled "what you want more?" Bubbles asked as boomer smiled as bubbles frowned.
"Yeah what do you want me to stop" Boomer asked as bubbles shook her head as boomer went for another kiss but bubbles stopped him.
"What's wrong?" Boomer asked as bubbles could see the thirsty eyes in his look he look un patient.
"Do you even know my name?" Bubbles raised his eyebrow.

"I don't have to I love mysterious girls" boomer smiled as bubbles giggled as boomer kissed her neck as bubbles rushed  through he's hair with her finger tips as boomer pinned her to the lockers,
"I can surprise you, you know" bubbles said seductively as boomer smiled
As boomer looked at her.
"Look whose all talking now" he smirked as bubbles blushed she was only talking because she was finally happy.
"I was just scared" bubbles sand as boomer looked at her.
"Well you don't have to be now" boomer said as bubbles raised her eyebrow shook her head.
"What's wrong? Don't you love me" boomer said a bit sadly as bubbles nodded.
"Of course but can we take it slow?" Bubbles asked as boomer sighed as he smiled as he continued to kiss bubbles.
"Of course how slowly?" Boomer smirk as he slowly kisses her down to her neck as bubbles could feel his warmth as she moans a bit slowly as she gasps.
"No boomer I mean it, I just never done anything like this" she said as boomer nodded as he smiled as he took her hands.
"Me nether" boomer said as bubbles tilted her head with a small smile.
"Really?" She said as boomer nodded,
"Of course" boomer said as bubbles rethinks as she smiles as she blushed and acted a bit shyly.
"Okay But can we do it somewhere else" bubbles said a bit cautious as boomer nodded.
"Sure where?" Boomer said as bubbles nodded to herself as she thought of a room 'of course the roof that had a big bathroom in their' bubbles thought as she looked at boomer who looked at her back as he used his eyes as bubbles nodded.
"The roofs bathroom" bubbles said as boomer nodded.
As boomer followed bubbles as they made it onto the roof as they made it to the bathroom as boomer couldn't wait to get his hands on bubbles as bubbles still was nervous about it and boomer could see it in his face.