'The Broken Girls'

Buttercup smiled after all that, breaker and brute where a thing now, because of her, 'they should be happy because of me they should be thankful'
Buttercup thought as she smiled to herself couldn't help but to feel proud of herself knowing it was all her, it felt like sims 4 it did.
Although that all happened,
She wanted to see if her senpai was ok but should she? After what happened the last time.
She was about to go but didn't because her senpai came to meet her instead she looked at him as she blushed all in the sudden.
'Is it He's looks? Or he's dumb personality that I'm attracted to?' Buttercup thought as she couldn't help to blush as her eyes looked sternly onto him
Looking at his Forrest green eyes while her eyes flew light green.
He smiled as he's eyes look down on to me.

"What do you want?" I scoffed as my senpai laughed as he crouched down to get to buttercup height making Buttercup more annoyed that he was making fun of me because She was short.
"Just wanted to hang out with you" he said as I looked at him 'hang out with me?' I thought as my
Cheeks burned up fiery red as he smiled "I take that as a yes then" butch smiled as I shook my head as my two emerald eyes laid on the strange boy.
"Wait what!? Why would you want to hang out with me?" buttercup asked as she wanted a answer as butch stood up straight as he looked at buttercup as he smiled gently as buttercup couldn't help just to stare at his handsome looks.
"Because your fun and kinda cute and stubborn " butch says nervously as he scratches his head making buttercup eyes shrinks as she glared at butch
As his smile got bigger she wanted to slap his stupid smile but she didn't
Instead she just questioned him.

"Stubborn?" Buttercup said as she grind her teeth 'this guy..has some real nerves no wonder brute got over him' she thought as butch pulled out a another laugh as buttercup rolled her eyes and decided to ignore it since it was the best thing to do right now.
'Cute?' Buttercup thought as she glared at the raven hair.
"I'm not cute" Buttercup scoffed as buttercup put her hands on her hips, crossing her eyes still mad at butch as butch just sniggers as he sighed as he pressed his lips together getting closer to buttercup as buttercup took back each step away from butch shyly.
Couldn't help to blush each time as she raised a eyebrow wanting to know what was butch up to.

As butch kept taking a step forward making Buttercup get pinned onto the wall as she blushed madly.
"Yeah I knew you would say that" butch smiled as he smirked making Buttercup startled, speechless on what to say, so she pushed butch away.
Crossing her arms as she glared at her confused senpai,
Not knowing what to do and allowed to follow her instincts since she thought it was the best to listen.
She looked at butch "butch what do you actually want?" Buttercup said starting to stutter as she held her poor arm as butch raised his eyebrow.

As he went closer to buttercup as he picked up her chin as he smirked making Buttercup hesitate to move 'does he like me or is he just teasing me to spill out my feelings' Buttercup as she held her arms together keeping her feelings together as she felt butch steps going
Closer to her each second he cane across her making her nervous.
"You" butch said flirtatiously as buttercup beamed red.
"Stop lying" buttercup said pushing away from butch embarrassed as butch brushed it off as he sighed.
"No really I like you" butch said as buttercup blushed once again as her poor ack as her heart started to beat like a drum as butch smiled.
"Your blushing" butch said as he smirked making Buttercup heart tingle slightly as butch went closer to buttercup for a kiss as he pinned buttercup to the wall once again.
"So I'm guessing you feel the same" buttercup said as he looked at her nervously on what he was about to do
"Butch what are you doing?" Buttercup struggling to move because of her lack of quick mind finally said as acted more laid back as butch smiled.

Butch reached out to buttercup kissable pale lips as he put his lips onto buttercup lips as he kissed buttercup as buttercup eyes widened.
'This feels so weird but nice..' buttercup thought as she leaned back in the kissed as she kissed him back as they pulled away together,
Staring at each other, eyes meet as both lips touched together once again as butch kissed her again,
But kissed back as butch put his arms around her waist as buttercup put her arms around butch's neck as buttercup was the first to separate the
Kiss as she smiled still blushing as butch couldn't help to smirk,
He couldn't lie, she was a bad kisser but she was beyond beautiful when kissed she looked at him.
"What do you want another kiss?" Butch teases as buttercup frowned as she gave butch a death glare.
"Hey I'm only joking" butch smiled as he joked around with buttercup but buttercup just sighed.