"It's Saturday, what are we doing?" I asked as I cleaned up the dishes.

"You and I are going to have some fun," he smirked.

I paused for a second before continuing with the dishes, "What type of fun?" I dared to ask.

He arched an eyebrow and looked at me with mischief, "You'll see."

_________________________

I stepped out of the shower and walked back into the bedroom to see an outfit already set on my bed. I recognized it as some of the clothes Axel bought for me yesterday and I looked at it warily.

Did he set this on the bed while I was taking a shower? I walked closer to the clothes and saw a note on top of it.

First lesson: Comfort

I looked down and noticed the clothes did actually look quite comfortable, it was different from my standard hoodie and jeans but it still seemed like it would cover up my body well. Though, I don't know how I'm going to cover my face.

But what did he mean 'first lesson'? Was he putting me to a test or something? You know what, I'll ask him later.

I tucked in the white shirt into the blue jeans and examined the clothing. The white converse made it look more classy and the sleeves we're covering my arms well. The shirt was a little baggy so I had to tuck it in but other than that, the outfit looked great.

 The shirt was a little baggy so I had to tuck it in but other than that, the outfit looked great

I walked down the stairs and used my hair to shield my bruised face. They were fading away now but they were still visible when you looked at my face from a far away distance.

I stepped into the living room where Axel was playing on his phone. I started approaching him and noticed he was wearing a white hoodie and blue jeans as well, it almost looked like we were matching.

"Good, you're ready," Axel beamed.

He stood up and walked towards me but I kept my head down either way. I felt his eyes trail down my body and I heard him click his tongue, "Nope." He said popping the 'p.'

I lifted my head a little, "What do you mean?" I asked.

He untucked my shirt quickly and tied up the front faster than I could have processed. He tied it low enough where you couldn't see my bandages and if they weren't showing, then I was totally fine with wearing whatever.

"Better," he smiled.

I nodded my head to him and grabbed my phone and we walked out the door and into his matte black range Rover. He opened the door for me and helped me in and rounded the car as I buckled my seatbelt. He started the engine and pulled out of the driveway and into the main road.

"Are you really not going to tell me what's going on?" I asked confusedly.

He shook his head and smiled as he continued to watch the road. He tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the music and he hummed a bit to the melody.