Other Books

Just because one adventure is finished doesn't mean there aren't more.

1. The Forgotten Titan

Book SummaryIn a world of fear and power a boy is born

Book Summary
In a world of fear and power a boy is born. Son of Kronos and Rhea, he disappears for his training but soon reappears in a world of peace which his brother Zeus created. Now he must challenge the gods of Olympus to gain their trust.
Now a teenager, a bad titan, he starts creating drama on Olympus. He attracts the attention of the ladies and fights to protect all.
Blood was spilled and he took it upon himself to get it back. To replace it with his enemies.

Cover made by @kitacookie03

2.Death's Partner//Thales Series #1 ✔️

Book Summary There was a girl who attended Aeolus Academy, she witnessed the failed attempt of Jake Thales, the schools bad boy, relationship and wanted nothing to do with it

Book Summary
There was a girl who attended Aeolus Academy, she witnessed the failed attempt of Jake Thales, the schools bad boy, relationship and wanted nothing to do with it.
She tried to avoid school as much. One day she left home for Durban with her family and when she arrived she saw him.
Now he takes her through his twisted road and makes her regret everything, like living Death himself.
_________________________________________

The fucking hill wouldn't take my life. I tried to throw myself off but it was like running into a wall. And of course there was Zoe. Yes I knew her because I've been there 5 times now. I was the one who put the box there. They were after her and if they found her she'd be in trouble. It was all the mothers fault. Every night I sat by her window and watched her. Creepy, right? Don't even ask me how I could climb up the hill up to her window, dodging everybody. I'm just talented. She was beautiful when she slept. Now I was her guardian.
...
...
...
Sorry about that. They were drawing near. I had to howl to make sure they wouldn't come closer. They drew nearer every night. Luckily she was going home tomorrow. I heard a tire squeal and looked down towards the road. Jackson was there in his Dodge charger parked next to my GTO.

She was waking it up. Sorry have to ...

Cover made by @KitaCookie03
Edited

3.Love's Partner //Thales Series #2✔️(ths sequel)