12. Woman

But I am a woman. That's all that passed in my mind as I stared at my mate.

Then I lunged, quickly shifting into Manhattan and throwing my entire weight on him. He didn't have time to react as he fell and knocked his head against the ground rather hard. I got up and saw a small trickle of blood under his head.

I shifted back and looked at my mate. He was handsome yes but it seemed that the Rogue God was within him. Unless he was in his wolf form, he hand very little to no power.

I looked around and extended a claw. I scratched his cheek just enough that it drew blood. That way when everyone woke up they would see who won. As I thought that, people began to stir and just so there would be no doubt, I sat on Michael's chest.

When everyone woke up they just stared at me, noting the blood leaking from the Rogue God's head.

"Guards, secure the Rogue God and lock him in the dungeon. I will interrogate them later." I cocked my head at the rogues in the crowd as well. "Round up the rogues in the Great Hall. I have something to discuss with them."

Everyone immediately followed my orders. The rogues didn't even attempt to escape knowing that there was a lot of ground to cover if they decided so. And their leader was also incapacitated.

[] [] [] []

I smiled as I looked at the moon once more. No matter what time of day, she was always up.

I finally had him, I thought, I can finally have a peaceful life. But I was wrong as the moon goddess once more appeared next to me.

"What have you done?" She asked. I turned to her.

"What you advised me to. I got my mate. That's what you wanted, isn't it?" I asked, now unsure.

"No, it isn't what I wanted. You were supposed to befriend him. Now that you've imprisoned him, your fate is sealed. I cannot help you anymore." She said. The building suddenly began to shake violently.

I grabbed the nearest thing I could, a pillar. "What's happening?"

"Because of what you did to Michael, his wolf has completely vanished and is replaced with Fenris. He and Michael will come after you and there is no changing that." She warned.

"Can't you help?" I asked but her nonchalant face told me her decision.

"Good luck, my wolf. I will pray I meet you again." And as she disappeared, howls reverted throughout the palace.

[] [] [] []

Meanwhile:
Michael

I ran my hand through my hair in annoyance.

I told you Fenris moaned.

"Well I had to actually see my mate first." I argued. I felt Fenris eyes roll.

Well I'm glad you got it out of your system and it was interesting to see her wolf, Fenris agreed, but let us get down to business.

"What happened to the other wolf? I asked, wondering.

There is nothing but Fenris now Fenris answered.

I closed my eyes and felt a rush of power in me. "Well that was fun but time to get back to it, right?"

Fenris growled in agreement as he pushed more power through me but this time he mixed his with mine.

I think it's time I met that omega that killed an alpha by himself Fenris smirked.

"Indeed." I agreed and stood up. I walked to the prison bars that kept me inside this place.

I put my hands around two and pushed them apart. Immediately, the building began rumbling as my power spread.

"Hey, get back in your cell!" A guard growled as he pointed his spear at my chest.

"Get out of my way." Was all I said. He didn't listen and charged at me.

I grabbed the shaft of the spear before its point could touch me. When the shaft broke the rumbling increased. I threw the guard against the wall and he slumped, unconscious.

My mind linked with every rogue in the building. "Rogues mobilize."

Somewhere in the palace, howls of my rogue army rang out.