Chapter 36: Jack & Jack

Jack & Jack, 2026

Atlanta, Georgia

It was a bright day in Atlanta, Georgia. The perfect weather for traveling and friendship reunions. In the International Airport of Atlanta, sat the famous male model, Jack Gilinsky, talking on the phone.

"I don't know where he is, Abby. I've been waiting in the airport for three hours now, and our flight leaves in like, thirty minutes. Yes, I tried calling him! Five times, and he won't pick up. I knew this was a bad idea, tell me why I just knew this would be a bad idea, babe. No, I am not overreacting. Jack hates me. He wants nothing to do with me. Was I really this dumb to think he would want to go on a five hour plane trip to Spain with me? Ugh, I wish you could come with me to Cam's wedding, babe. You know what this means right? Jack is basically my date to the wedding."

"Jack!" Johnson beamed from a distance, waving an arm in the air.

"Oh, I see him!" Gilinsky said into the phone. He waved back with a wide smile that quickly vanished once he saw the hand that was linked with Jonhson's. "...and he brought someone. Okay, I'll talk you to later, baby. Love you. Bye." He ended the call and stood up from his seat as Johnson and his companion approached him.

"Jack," Johnson beamed as he pulled Gilinsky into a brief and awkward embrace.

"Jack," Gilinsky replied, as he pulled away from the very uncomfortable hug. "Who's this?"

"Oh right! Jack, this is my boyfriend, Bruce. Bruce, this is my very old, good friend, Jack Gilinsky."

"Nice to meet you," Gilinsky said respectively as the two shook hands.

"Oh, it is a pleasure to meet you! Jack told me how you model for Calvin Klein, Armani Exchange, and all of the high end brands, in which I am completely obsessed," Bruce beamed, flamboyantly. "However you did not tell me how scrumptious Mr. Gilinsky was in person, baby," he whispered to Johnson. Both the Jacks chuckled awkwardly, and shifted in their feets. Bruce noticed and erupted in laughter.

"I'm kidding!" Bruce spat, breaking the ice. "No worries, sweetie, Jack told me how straight of a ruler you are. This is how gay people joke."

Gilinsky raised a brow at Johnson, who avoided to make eye contact. "Did he now?" Gilinsky asked.

Johnson quickly cleared his throat and jumped in, "Bruce, darling, will you be a dear and get me some tea from the food court? I am parched."

"Sure, baby. Jack, sweetie, would you like anything?" He asked Gilinsky.

"Oh, no. I'm fine. Thank you, Bruce." With that, Bruce walked away to the Food Court leaving the two Jacks alone. "He isn't coming with us, is he?" Gilinsky asked.

"No, he's just being a good boyfriend and dropping me off to the airport."

"Jack, stop. I know what you're doing. It isn't working."

"What are you talking about?" Johnson asked, feigning innocence.

"Oh, come on. Bringing him here to meet me? 'Straight as a ruler'? You're trying to make me jealous."

"Oh please. You are so self-absorbent. Clearly you haven't changed a bit."

"I just thought you'd be more mature than this. It's been three years, for Christ's sakes."

"Forgive me if I want to introduce my boyfriend to an old friend."

"Who even is that random? He's clearly not your type."

"And what is my type, Jack? Closet gays? Boys that claim they love me, but are so ashamed to show it? Perhaps, boys that date celebrities and models just to mask the truth of how much they're actually in love with me? How is Abby anyways?"

"Okay, calm down," Gilinsky said. "Abby is fine. We're engaged."

"Oh," Johnson replied, pain etched all across his face.

"Jack. We're about to get on a five hour flight with each other. If we want to make it out alive and attend Cameron's wedding in one piece, I suggest we just let go of the past six years."

"That's so easy for you to say. But I'm not surprised."

"What do you mean?"

"You are the one that broke my heart."

"Jack, please. Not here, not now."

"Then where else? And when? Because you sure as hell don't want to talk about it in the plane."

"What is there to discuss?"

"Jack, we were in a three year hidden relationship that nobody knew about. You told me you loved me but left the minute your career soared. I think we have a lot to discuss."

"I knew this was a bad idea. Look, the reason why I contacted you was because we were both in Atlanta and I thought we could go to this wedding as friends. Not so that you can interrogate me about my choices. But clearly, you haven't moved on these past three years we've been apart."

Johnson shook his head. "Oh no. I have definitely moved on these past years. And you know what? That's why I love Bruce. He accepts who I am and who he is, and he embraces it."

"Okay, enough. He's coming back."

"No. I don't care. I love Bruce because he holds my hand in public. We actually go on dates. He shows me off."

"Shut up, do you want him to know or something?"

"Why not? You're just upset because he's nothing like you were and everything you could never be."

Gilinsky couldn't take it anymore. "Oh yeah, Jack? Well does he know you like I do? Does he hold you like I do? Does he kiss you passionately after a long and tiring day?" In a whisper, he continued, "Do you guys fuck like we use to? Hard and raw and on the shower floor like we use to? Does he love you like how I use to, or is your guys' love just about the image?" The two stared intensely at each other as a sincere silence ensued.

"So they didn't have chameleon tea how you like it, baby, but I did get the mantai just in case," Bruce beamed as he handed Johnson the drink. "I'm sorry, am I interrupting something?"

"No, no, darling. Jack was just telling me about how happy he is, in his engagment with Abigail de Pon."

Gilinsky smirked as Bruce gasped. "Abigail de Pon?! London's number one top model?!"

"Yes," Jack smiled. "Happy as ever."

"Hey, darling. I think you should head back to the apartment now. Feed the kittens, water the plants. Our flight's leaving in a bit."

"Look at you, tryna get rid of me already," Bruce smirked, leaving a featherlike kiss on the crook of Johnson's neck. Gilinsky looked away. "Hey, Jack, do me a favor and keep an eye on my Jack, okay? Don't let these European men get at him."

"That won't be a problem," Gilinsky smiled.

**LMAO MA BAD IF THIS IS WEIRD AF OR IF YOU'RE A JACK GIRL OR SOMETHING. But I honestly had no idea what to do with the Jack's future and I thought a mini BoyxBoy would be fun experience to try out! Keep reading for the rest of the boys' stories, they get more and more interesting (:**