Chapter 17

Seattle, three days later

It was a clear and sunny evening in Washington, which was a rarity, especially for Seattle. Ariel, Grace and Danny had just checked out of Baggage Claim in the airport and was prepared for their one day vacation in the city.

"So where to now?" Danny asked as they navigated down the airport escalator to exit.

"Cam said he would send some guy here to pick us up."

"There's like a hundred people here," Grace noted. "How are we suppose to know which guy's ours?"

She spoke a bit too soon, because before they knew it, two men in classy suits with striking good looks held a sign that had "Ariel Vi and Friends" scribbled across it.

They walked over to them.

"Hi, I'm Ariel Vi."

"Ms. Vi," The one who wasn't holding the sign, greeted. He stook out his hand professionally which lead to a firm and proper hand shake. "And who, if may I ask, are your fellow companions?" His English was the epitome of elegance and all things proper.

"Oh, these are my best friends, Danny and Grace Ocana. They're married, not siblings," Ariel introduced, feeling the need to mention that last part but then instantly regretting it after realizing how ignorant that was. The man made her feel illiterate. Grace and Danny just waved.

"Mr. and Mrs. Ocana, a pleasure to meet you," the man said. "To my left is Mr. Boyle." The man nodded politely. "And you can acquaint me as Mr. Fey. We will be your escorts for today."

"Sweet," Danny said. The five of them exited the airport and entered the impressive BM&W parked outside, waiting for them. It was obvious that after the success of his first film Chasing Love, Cameron's fame soared rapidly leaving him to live a much more lavish lifestyle than he already had.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Ariel asked.

"I see you have a lunch appointment with Mr. Dallas and Ms. Aghzryoiz at approximately 1:40," Fey answered.

"We do?"

"Indeed. And we're already thirteen minutes late," Boyle chimed in. And with that, the five continued to drive off in awkward silence.

.

.

.

The restaurant Fey pulled up to was a classic full Italian diner. It was obvious that Seattle natives were taking advantage of the weather, due to all the people who chose to eat outside, as opposed to indoors. There were vineyards everywhere outside of the restaurant and they even had a live Italian band playing.

"This is the most excruciating part," Fey mumbled. The three didn't even have to ask. They already knew what he was anticipating. The paparazzi.

There were about thirty tabloids already parked outside of the restaurant and they were, of course, snapping photos of Cameron and his fiancé waiting silently in a table for five.

Fey and Boyle exited the vehicle and opened the door for the three friends, immediately attracting the cameras' attention once they began approaching the star.

"Oh God," Ariel mumbled to Grace as they inched closer to the table.

"I know. The paps are crazy," she replied.

"No, not that," She said. "I just realized, I'm about to be the biggest five wheel."

And before Grace could respond to that, they had already arrived at the table. Cameron's face instantly lit up, as he stood for respect. Alice joined him.