6

(  Author's note/update at the end :(  )

"It's corn syrup."

"How sure can we be?"

"As sure as my standby doctor testing it for DNA, who couldn't get a match for the blood's DNA. Because it's not actual blood, Namjoon." Jin found himself reliving the same cycle of questions as Namjoon was conducting his own investigation. Only to mentally prep himself for another round of repetitive bombardment from Namjoon's questioning.

After all three of you were thoroughly shaken up over the cryptic message left on your wall, the subunit trio with you and those two raced back to which Jin felt to call an emergency meeting. Of course packing a few of your belongings along with your boxes of your dad's info. While also messily yet efficiently stuffing clothes and other personal items into the multiple duffel bags you had since you didn't plan on making a second trip, considering you wouldn't even return if the fake blood was bleached off the walls.

Even though nothing was missing or destroyed aside from the red food stain damaged wall paint, you still felt best if you guys high tailed it out and stayed far away from there. Which lead all of you to where you were now, back at Jin's private forest house. All eight of you assembled in the kitchen, either sitting or standing around the kitchen in a dysfunctional circle of sorts.

Still in your borrowed Red Velvet attire paired with an oversized hoodie you nabbed on the way out from your place, letting the pilling fabric hem hug your upper thighs as the skort still peeked out. You sat at the end of the table as you watched the parental figures begin to get into another spat. As their argument was manifesting out of another pointless back and forth tangent that somehow came to a conclusion about them putting you in danger.

"Okay, but bigger issue, who the fuck is Bin?" Yoongi snapped a bit, probably from the fact that Hobi's been searching every data base for any and all people or gangs related to Bin. Coming up short each time, which didn't make it any less concerning on who the mystery psycho is this time. But Yoongi's question sparked a whole other conversation, which you found yourself not being asked in to weigh your thoughts on.

Once again putting you on the sidelines to watch the seven men squawk over a you based topic. Without any other window opening to yell your own opinion on the matter, you resigned to being a "helpless" spectator of the conversation. Deciding to let those eight burn out arguing energy so when you did speak up, which you intend too, they wouldn't be able to give you the same dragged out talk like they have with each other so far.

You were tapping your fingers in a set pace rhythm against the table's surface as you felt the patiences of being a belittled bystander start to wear itself thin. Noticing the chatter of the others as they engaged in their own side conversations on the matter, you found yourself to be in a rather uncomfortable position. A position where you felt like they were using this entire 'FOUND YOU' threat as an excuse to just talk about keeping you away from any and all gang related activities.

In which you'd be lying if you say it was hurtful that after everything you've been able to do by yourself. You'd still be reduced back to some girl at the end of the day who also was a part time damsel in their eyes.

Trying to brush off the minor annoyance, your attention was sapped instantly as a comment caught by your acute hearing, made your shoulders tense with an unusual fit of pent frustration.

"Maybe it's best for [Y/n]'s safety if we kept her away from threats, like a protection squad set up?"

Not even mad at whoever said it, but rather infuriated that with no one opposing the statement, they all probably has some mutual agreement about it. In fact you nearly anticipated another member to dare add in further suggestions on the comment. Also pegging the internal question of, What the fuck is a protection squad set up?