8

"What are you doing here?" You whispered yelled at him. Tae's eye widen a bit and he tilt his head, "We came to school obviously." He stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Last I checked, you didn't go here, and neither did those two." You said looking past him to glance back at Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin started to flirt with a group of three girls and Jungkook was trying to pull him away, saying Hyung repeatedly to get his attention.

Suddenly aware of the weird stares and unwanted spotlight that's being drawn to you, you cast your eyes down and pull at the edge of your cardigan a bit. From someone else's point of view, it probably look like you were getting shy and flustered at Tae. But in reality, you were absolutely livid with all the eyes on you now. Especially when someone whispers "Whose the girl with the glasses?" "I think her name was [Y/N]?".

Tae seems to have heard them too because right after he leans down a bit to your face. "You do have glasses! You actually look cuter in them."

"Taehyung-"

"Just call me Tae Tae." He said shooting you his signature boxy smile.

You swear you felt a vein pop, but you also felt your heart do a weird skip. "Tae.. why are you here." This time you didn't ask it as a question. You were asking what the real reason was. Still smiling innocently, Tae answers in a more hush tone so that only you could hear.

"RM hyung said he wanted you to be reminded that we're here no matter where you go." Tae said batting his lashes, after all he was just the messenger so yelling at him wouldn't do anything. Anything good at least.

"Oh really? Then why couldn't that asshat come here himself?" You looked at Tae but he was looking at something behind you. Or someone, in this case. A hand comes down onto your shoulder, it looks gentle but it's holding you in a bone crushing grip.

"Whose an asshat?" A familiar deep voice asks. You were instantly met with a pair of familiar sharp eyes. RM smiled at you mockingly. But inner teen [Y/N] gasped a bit at the glasses and dimples he had. "Oh, fuck me." Was all you manage to say.

"When?" Another voice asks teasingly. With out looking away from RM, you huffed and slowly looked over at Jimin. Biting the inside of your cheek, "Super glad to see you again." Jimin winks at you before checking out more girls that stop to stare at him. You quickly go back to glaring at RM, but before you could fully cuss him out, the bell rings.

"Don't be late for class, kids." He says before walking away. That's when you noticed he wasn't in the school's uniform like the others, instead he had a white button up, black suit pants, and an English textbook tuck under one arm. Before you could question anyone, Jimin and Tae both link arms on either side of you skipping off to class. "Don't drag your feet [Y/N], or we'll be late to math."

You took a long pause before asking, "How do you know I have math?"

——————————

"So, let me get this straight." You took a deep breath to prepare yourself, mentally, to repeat what you've just heard.

"Hobi, traced the tracker to here, to the school. Created fake student profiles for you guys, got you transferred in within the two hours after I left. Jin some how got a teacher to go onto vacation last minute so RM can pose as a substitute teacher. You all have fake names, which all sound so stupid and obviously fake, like seriously? Jungkook Seagull? Taehyung Van Gogh? Was Hobi drunk when he picked your fake names?" You questioned, then looked around at all of them.

Your first class sucked, mostly because you were stuck with Tae and Jimin for all of math. Which was Tae constantly asking to see you notes only so he can doodle a weird heart head alien thing with big lips. And Jimin only being able to do math that involved the numbers of how many people he's done in the past week.