62

"And then after we got a semi nude Jimin off the bar counter, he kept asking for the manager for discrimination against short people."

"How did I sleep through all of that?" You asked while a laugh escaped into the question. Walking on his right side by side as you two were midway through combing your area of the forest. The two of you taking careful steps, making sure your boots didn't loudly crush any of the dried up leaves scattered along the ground.

If you weren't here for dangerous, boarding on deadly, work. You'd would've actually enjoyed the nature walk. Besides the impending sunset, you actually found the forest to be an untouched beauty in it's own way. Every now and then your eyes would instantly lock onto the various birds swooping through or taking off. Along with the peaceful chirps and whistling's of the forest and it's creatures.

Grinning ear to ear with a bunny smile, Jungkook kept watching his side of the area while reassuring you, "Trust me, I'd rather have slept through all of it." Rolling your eyes a bit playfully, you kept your eyes trained on the area in Jungkook's blind spots you were covering. Keeping your right hand pressed against your back, right above the knife handle strapped to you.

Picking the knife over the gun from your thigh holster. Since there was a high chance of another potential gang searching the area, setting a gun off would might as well be a massive light house for anyone within the forest to locate you two.

Sighing somewhat, you rotated your shoulders a few time to fight off stiffness. "Wish I could've witness those two drunk asses in action." Making a small comment, as well as a mental note to yourself to maybe not get shitfaced beyond being able to stay awake next time.

"I can send you the video Jin hyung took."

Gasping, you took your eyes off your area for a second to look at Jungkook, "Shut up, he video taped it?" Now you had something to look forward towards after this hellish job was over.

Turning his head to see your reaction, which caused him to do an eye smile of his own, he let out a chuckle. "Drunk Jin is a devil's advocate, he likes to create chaos with the others."

"What about the others then?" Finding interest in the other's drunk personalities. Maybe because Jungkook isn't that big of a drinker or he's the gang's baby so he doesn't either way, so he's probably made a drunk title for each of his members from years of watching their drinking antics.

Humming a bit, Jungkook pressed his lips into a fine line. Exposing the small beauty mark dotted along his bottom lip before he pressed the back of his index knuckle against his pursed lips. "Jimin hyung's a stripping drunk, he usually ends up shirtless at least five times in one night, but surprisingly he hasn't done a drunk one nighters in a while. Then Yoongi hyung's an affectionate drunk, like his face and ears turn all red. He also usually gives out a disturbingly large amount of compliments while he tries to hold hands, or cling onto someone for the rest of the night. Hobi hyung is just a light weight, so he's either partying like the worlds ending or he just looks like death grabbed his ass."

Snorting at the last part, you had no problem imagining Jimin and Hobi being like that. But you were genuinely surprised about Yoongi's type, a total 180 from his usual self. Or maybe it was just an insight into his real self, somewhere you remember hearing something like 'drunk actions are just sober thoughts', maybe that applied to personalities. "What about the other members?" You asked, finding the whole drunk descriptions to be both humorous while also being genuinely intrigued by it.

"Well Namjoon hyung doesn't drink as much as he used too, and Taehyung can't stand drinking at all." You noticed Jungkook making his answer for them a vague as possible. Taking the hint at the sensitivity of the subject drinking is for those two, you changed the conversation's direction.