47

"Eunbi got away, she gave me the slip and headed north, she's armed with a pistol so take caution." Yoongi spoke with a high pitched voice into the radio.

After a crackle of static, another male voice responded, "10-4, we'll start combing through the north area of the woods then."

"10-4." Yoongi repeated into the walkie talkie before smashing it in to pieces under his foot. Once he had them on a goose chase, he focused back onto you. "You look like hell."

Rolling your eyes at him, you untensed as you didn't feel yourself being in immediate danger anymore. "Yeah, you're not looking to great either- fuck." You cut yourself off as you bit you lip in pain, both hands frantically putting pressure over your wound as you dropped down onto one knee.

"Shit. [Y/n] you're bleeding. Hoseok didn't say you were bleeding." Yoongi kneeled down instantly, without missing a beat he told you, "Let me see it." Blinking a few times before breaking eye contact, you reluctantly loosen the belt and lifted the sweater that began to stick to your skin from all the blood it's been soaking in.

You watched as his intensely stared at it before gently touching the surrounding area with two fingers carefully. But that was still enough to send you reeling in pain. "Stop, stop, stop." You repeated in between wincing causing him to quickly retract his hand back.

"It looks really bad, good thing the clothes I stole was from the first aid guy." Yoongi explained as he began pulling medical stuff out from the large pockets on the baggy cargo pants he was wearing, or stole, which ever. As he looked for certain first aid supplies, he asked, "How come you didn't tell Hoseok about the bleeding, and don't try to bullshit me that you just got it because there's older blood dried up around the cut."

You avoided his stare as you tried to make yourself comfortable from where you were kneeling, ended up sitting on your heels while Yoongi sat crisscrossed next to you, "Because at the time, it wasn't as bad as it is now." Was all you thought of to reply with. Which earned you a glare from him as he pressed a cleaning alcohol soak cloth against your stab.

After a few seconds of intense burning, he pulled the once white cloth away to clean around the cut, carefully wiping away both the old and fresh blood. You hoped he knew what he was doing because before Yoongi's cell signal cut out he was able to tell the other's where to find us. Meaning the two of you were stuck together for an hour at least as you waited,

"Really? Because you wanna know what I think?" Yoongi started up his annoyed fueled rant as folded the cloth the other way.

Sighing out an exhale through your nose, you focused your attention to the surrounding trees. "No, but I bet you're going to tell me anyways-"

Cutting you off as he reapplied the cloth against you again, he practically spat out, "It's that stupid Ace pride."

"Here we go." You grumbled as Yoongi kept on.

"You're so hell bent on wanting to keep up this who untouchable bulletproof image you've always had- do you have any idea how selfish you are?!" He hissed out at you while making sure he wasn't accidentally putting to much pressure against your cut as he ranted.

"Selfish?! How the hell am I selfish?!" Snapping your attention back to him, just in time to see him roll his eyes. Causing your blood to boil a bit at the audacity he has to accuse you of being selfish. "When I'm constantly being used as your gang's freaking underpaid slave, you know, like I was given an option to join in the first place. So how does that make me selfish?"

"Because you forget were suppose to be members!" Yoongi raised his voice to a dangerously loud level, the sudden outburst caused you to flinch subconsciously. Realizing he was nearly yelling after your minor reaction, he huffed before speaking again in a more angrily hushed tone.

Ace For Hire // BTS Reader Insertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें