45

Never, in your career of being Ace, have you ever been on the receiving end of your line of work.

Well, you weren't being killed just yet. But the handcuffs and being squished in between two men twice your size wasn't a good sign either. All you could do now was figure out the best way to get out of this alive. From another perspective it may look like you're nervously bending over to tie your boot laces but your really just taking the small switch blade you always kept clipped inside your boot. It was uncomfortable to have the somewhat cold bulky metal press against your inner calf, but you always told yourself, you'll never know when you need it.

Thankfully for once the neglected blade was going to be useful in your current luxury kidnapping, you say luxury because ever since they've mistaken you for Eunbi they've treated you almost as if you were worth whatever amount they were being paid to kill or kidnap you.

They already patted you down and took your phone away, more accurately threw it out the window in the mall parking lot, before they took off in the blackout vehicle. Secretly unclipping the knife from your boot cuff, you held onto it as you slip your hands back into your sweater sleeves as far as the handcuff links would allow you to.

Still pretending to be Eunbi, because once their dumbasses realized they got the wrong girl, you don't expect them to just let you go. As a hitman you knew better than anyone else, always get rid of witnesses, even if most were just victims of bad timing. They became potential catalyst to your work structure. Apparently from what you could gather over their conversations that you eavesdropped on, it was Eunbi's stupid bag that got you mistaken for her.

You couldn't believe that she'd be so stupid as to forget her own bag- Unless she wanted me to pick it up instead. Everything suddenly clicked, Eunbi checking your height out, making you try on clothes that were the same to her own style, dying her hair last minute, the stupid conversations she was trying to distract you with, leaving her bag behind. It was a set up from the beginning, she wanted me to take her place.

"Don't look so scared yet, we haven't even gotten close to where your body's going to be dumped." One suited asshole told you, causing you to shoot the somewhat young looking guy a death glare before your eyes frantically looked around the limo cabin for an escape opening. With the two gorillas on either side of you and the other three people in the cabin with you, you knew you couldn't get out of this without some plan. Or a half assed one at best.

Five guys, not including the driver, half roughly twice my size. Two sitting on my sides, the other two sitting on the left side and the one by himself on the right. One mini knife and one handcuffed me. Not liking those odds you looked around discreetly again, so you didn't raise any red flags to yourself or your plans as they probably assume you were panicking out of fear.

In reality, you've never been so calm and collected in a life or death situation before. Maybe because now your new plan is to hunt down and kill Eunbi yourself for all the shit she was pulling. The girl practically set you up knowing her hitmen were going to kill you in her place instead.

As you distracted yourself for a second by coming up with all the creative torture and murder techniques you could do to Eunbi, you felt the limbo make a somewhat sharp right turn. The past half hour, give or take you weren't exactly counting the minutes accurately, you knew you were on some sort of freeway or paved road. Even with the curtains pulled shut from the inside of the car, it didn't stop you from making distinctions in the texture from the drive, noticing right away how the car is driving consistently smooth.

Or at least was driving like that, now you felt the limo hit more irregular bumps and dips as it drove. The sudden unevenness made it obvious that they went off road, maybe some abandon back dirt road, but right now wasn't the time to figure out where the limo was now. You were off main roads, your odds of survival were dwindling down to 0% rapidly.