52

After a few beats of silence, you finally got around to asking Rm with concerns regarding yourself, "Alright, I'm not sure what lead I'm suppose to be following, but do I also provoke them to get my handcuffed ass beaten?"

Turing your head to the side, watching as his head was tilted down as he looked up at the door. A few of strands his bangs broke away from the neat styling he had prior, jutting his chin out a bit in irritation he kept his eyes forward as he spoke, "No, just shut up okay, for once could you just sit there and listen to what I say, when I say it."

"Alright fine, whatever you want, as if I was the one that got us into the mess." You grumbled pointlessly like a child trying to get he last word as you started messing around with your handcuffs.

"Great, here we go again." Rm deadpanned as if the two of you have bickered about this exact situation before a million times. Except neither of you have ever had this conversation before, causing a vein to slightly pop on your forehead at how fast your patience was being tested in one night. Especially since you know for a fact that he was only pissy with you for personal reasons now.

Reaching another fever pitch, you snapped out at him, "Oh yeah, its fucking here we go again!" Hopping slightly with your chair to turn towards him more so you weren't straining your neck, "I am so sick of your above everyone else bullshit routine!"

"Well since we're on the topic of being sick of each other's shit, you are single handedly the biggest headass I've ever met!" Doing a high pitch whinny voice he added, "You're always on about 'Member this, we're a gang that' but you are so one sided! You always expect us to tell you everything but if I ever even think about expecting the same from you, I might as well just fuck off."

"Because it's you! Because you always make me feel like the weak link of the group! Like after everything, I'm still not good enough and I never will be. The only advantage I got over you is being unpredictable." The sudden confession didn't only throw Rm off, but yourself in the process. Using the back rows on your teeth to bite down on your tongue to prevent any further outbursts from yourself.

Thinking regretfully at how you've become too relaxed with yourself, turning your head away painfully as you mentally scolded yourself for becoming loose lipped about how you really feel. It also didn't help that the other two girls watching over you were listening to every word and making minimal eye contact between each other as if they were watching a live soap opera.

"..Is that really how you feel?" Shutting your eyes tightly, you pressed your lips and held your breath. Hoping that if you'd pretended like you didn't hear him then he would drop it. As he always does, but once more your night was not working in your favor.

Feeling a small nudge against your thigh from his knee, he repeated himself, "[Y/n], is that really how you feel?" You would call his tone sincere, but you didn't want to delude or embarrass yourself any further into poor wishful thinking.

"[Y/n]-"

"Yes. Yes, that's really how I feel." You sighed out after holding your breath. Irritated as to why he's latched onto this whereas Rm's been dismissive on everything else that's left your mouth.

"I didn't know you felt that way."

Letting out another defeated sigh, you droned back in response, "I wouldn't expect you to, since I'm not exactly do show and tell with my feelings. Just forget it, I don't know why I said that earlier, okay? Can we just go back to hating each other." When nothing but silence began to settle back into the room. You slumped back into your chair, playing with the flimsy handcuffs that were loosely cuffed around your wrists.

A then a very curt throat being cleared rang out, dashing away any chances you had dropping the subject altogether. "Look, I know most of the time were at each others throats."