Queen for Capture Intro

The game has changed, the once calculating and cunning game of cards is over. The bluffs and bets placed into the game no longer holds any value.

For all the cards have fallen in wake of the chess game that has begun. A game that requires more strength, will, and wits than any hand of cards one could be dealt with.

Masking people as pawns and the powerful as the players. To always stay ahead one move to avoid being cornered, to being able to get into the other's player mind without strife. The game has changed, but so has the player that's always been more than capable in contorting to the changes without issue.

The game changed, a game in which masterminding and control for power is everyone's main goal. Although they shredded all the cards, they made the grave mistake of brutally ripping the Ace card. Which didn't destroy Ace, rather than transformed her. For where the scattered pieces of the Ace card laid, a Queen piece stood in it's remains proudly.

The Queen.

Better known as the most powerful piece in the game of chess. Able to move in any direction for any amount of space, impressive control that no other piece is capable of. The Queen is the strongest piece, strong enough to capture even the opposing King if she wishes to. But when all the opposing pieces of the underground spread word of the Queen and her uprising. When both current and potential rivals know what she did, and the potential of what she can do further with her newfound position of play and power.

The Ace for Hire becomes the Queen for Capture.

~~~

The part 2 continuation of Ace for Hire.

I'm just using this as a Segway into the next set of chapters. But enjoy the picture of the would be cover if I made it into it's own book.

Prior telling in case the next chapter begins confusing, instead of the POV being cut to Tae's POV. The Part 2 picks up from the fall in [Y/n]'s POV.