35

"Take a picture [Y/n], it'll last longer." Jimin grumbled at you, surprisingly, in a non flirty tone as he messed with his dress shirt cuffs inside his suit jacket sleeves. Jimin sat a seat over from you in the van, sadly not the same white candiless van you've gotten used too. But it was a car sent for Jin, apparently his family wasn't just in cahoots with the Kangs, they were practically besties with illegal underground benefits. Which explained why they cashed out for him with a luxury van.

You made an audible gag at his comment before telling him, "Pass, it'd be weird to have pictures dog shit on my phone."

You asked Jin before getting in the car why you were one of the three add on guests instead of being support, but he made a pun saying 'Guess we're just playing our Ace card.' To your relief Jimin explained that obviously no one's seen your face, and you have a habit of making yourself invisible. Plus you practically had spy skills, between holding your own in hand to hand combat to charming your way through problems to get your way, a mission like this should be a cake walk.

Except it's not a cake walk, it's a fire walk, everything's on fire and you somehow ended up in a mini van actually called Hell. Well, maybe you were being a smidge overreactive in your thinking, but it was only fair since a certain Park Jimin kept testing your patience's.

Jimin looked over at you, laughing a bit since you looked ridiculous wearing Jin's suit jacket in the car. The dress was short in length and had a low cut so Jin offered his jacket for the car ride at least. You took that offer in a heartbeat. But it didn't help that you looked like a small child who got into their parent's closets and did a fashion show. "Aw [Y/n], your selfies aren't that bad-"

"Children behave." Jin groaned from the front seat, hoping both of you would drop the insults. Namjoon went with the others to set them into their positions, saying he'll regroup with the three of you as Jin checks us all into the guest list. But what Jin wouldn't give right now to be anywhere else than stuck in a van with the two of you constantly bickering and sneering at each other.

Huffing while turning your body away, you tucked back loose stands of hair behind your ear before crossing your arms. Doubt began to spread inside your mind, you began doubting that you and Jimin could tolerate each other just long enough to pull this mission off. Like it or not, it was only going to be pulled off if you guy's worked together. Spontaneous friendship bonding between you two didn't look so promising, and you guessed that Jin was starting to see that.

Before you knew it the car came to a halt, the driver told Jin that you've all arrived. Jin smiled at the driver, thanking him before getting out of the car. Jimin got out of the car himself but you noticed Jin stayed by the door that Jimin left out of.

You shed Jin's jacket off yourself and handed it over to him. Jin slipped it onto himself, his shoulders filling in the tailored black suit much better than your smaller frame did. You looked past Jin, watching as Jimin carried himself in his walk with confidence as he walked over to Namjoon who waited by the entrance.

"[Y/n]." Jin called out to you as Jimin turned to your direction while brushing his hair back with his fingers as he strutted. Averting your eyes in a snap to Jin's, you scooted down the seat row to the car door.

You took Jin's hand as he helped you out of the car, you noticed he avoided looking at you. Moreover, avoided looked down, since you were showing a lot more skin than any of the members were used too. This mature yet sexy look the dress code had you going for put you in a dress that was weirder than the one you got blood stains all over.

That was probably because Taehyung's definition of the perfect dress was the complete opposite to you, a complete nightmare. It showed a lot more skin than you'd like, but Taehyung explained it was an extremely rich kind of crowd.