13

Chaeyoung's POV

"Do you want to meet my friends?" Lisa suddenly asked, making my eyes widen in shock. Uhm what? Her friends? No thaaaaaanks! They'd think that I'm a creep or something.

I started waving my hands and I keep saying "No" while I shake my head in disagreement. "Come on! They'll love you!" Lisa said then she kneeled in front of me with that puppy eyes, she's pouting too; making the effect grow big.

I closed my eyes and sighed. "Fine." She stood up and started jumping with joy like a little kid. Even though I feel like I'm gonna burst any moment because of nervousness, Lisa still managed to make me smile.

Lisa then ran straight down while laughing with joy. I playfully rolled my eyes then smiled. She's such a kid. But nevermind that! I'm so nervous at the moment. Lisa's my first friend after so many years and now, I'm meeting her friends. What if they'll think that I'm weird?! Or they'll bully me because I'm sick? Just the thought of it makes me sad already.

Seconds later, I hear voices outside my room. "She's amazing! I'm telling you!" From that high-pitched voice, I can tell that it's Lisa's. She sounds so excited. And what did she say? I'm amazing? Which part of me is amazing acrually? But though... it made me blush.

The door opened, revealing me three girls. One is blonde haired which is Lisa. I glanced at the two girls Lisa brought with and one is a red-haired and the other is a brown-haired. The brown-haired looks scary. She has these eyes that are like a cat's. The other one though radiates happy vibes.

Lisa's happiness can be seen in her eyes then she said, "This is Kim Jisoo." She pointed at the red-haired girl. Jisoo waved at me so I waved back. She's cute. "And this is Kim Jennie." Lisa continued, pointing at the brown-haired girl.

Jennie raised her eyebrow at me and I swear, I heard her say "Tsk", my guts tell me that she doesn't like me. What did I ever do to her? My guts tell me that something's off.

Lisa and Jisoo both slapped Jennie's shoulder, making her yelped. I glanced at Jisoo and she mouthed, "Be nice". Jennie just rolled her eyes at them. Someone is not in a good mood.

Jisoo started stepping forward which made me feel startle. Oh no, she's moving forward. Why am I such a fucking introvert?! Humans scare me. Like really, really scare me. Let's have Jennie for an example.

"Lisa told us a lot of stories about you." Jisoo started the conversation with a big smile plastered on her face. I frowned at her and asked, "Really? What kind of stories?" Lisa and I just met! Like literally and she already has a lot of stories to tell them about? We've only known each other for a week!

Jisoo sat beside me and from the corner of my eyes, I saw Jennie snaked her arms around Lisa's waist and hugged her from behind. My heart tightened. Why do I feel so uneasy when Jennie is around?

"She keeps saying how beautiful and mysterious is the girl that lives across her house." I blushed when I heard the word 'beautiful'. I looked at Jisoo, she still has that big smile on her face.

From the corner of my eyes, Jennie stepped back with a sour look on her face. Lisa started walking towards us then she tackled Jisoo. "Stop exposing me like that!" Lisa's red because of embarrassment which made me chuckle.

Lisa and Jisoo continued to bicker while Jennie is just standing beside the door way with still a sour look plastered on her face. What's her problem?

I turned my head to look at the two and frowned. They're like a child. No, no. A child is a bit mature than them. They're worse than a child.

"Do you guys wanna watch a movie?" I asked, making them stop fighting each other.