01

Lisa's POV

"Pranpriya Manoban! Get your things already!" My mom yelled from the truck.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Mom, it's Lalisa Manoban now! You changed my name so adjust." I said, walking straight to her wearing my signature smile.

"Whatever. Just get your things. New home, new life!" My mom said happily, breathing the fresh air.

You see, we've just moved here for my grandma. She lives here and she needs us to take care of her. Her lifespan is small now so yeah. She's already 83 years old and still fighting!

"Forget things! Where's grandma?" I happily said, hopping up and down to let her see I'm excited to see my grandma. I haven't seen her in 5 years and I want to see her so bad. I was like 15 years old when I last saw her.

Mom pointed the house beside the creepy, gloomy old house. Woaaah. Whose house is that? It needs redesigning! It looks like a haunted house. Wait, there's no ghost in there, right? It looks like it has been abandoned. Poor house.

I was busy looking at the house that I didn't notice that someone was beside me.

"Hey! Are you new here?" I jumped out of shock and screamed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?" The girl asked. When I look up, I was met with a goddess. Like a real goddess. She looks... Wow. Like an angel sent from above. With her wavy hair and that smile. Wait, why is she smiling? Then she burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry! It's just that you're really funny earlier." Then she laughed again, tears flowing out of her eyes. I felt heat rising up my face, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm Naeun by the way. Son Naeun." She said, finally stopping from her laughs. She bowed and I did the same.

 She bowed and I did the same

(Son Naeun of Apink. Visual.)

I offered my hand and said, "I'm Lisa, Lalisa Manoban." And we shook hands.

"I'm not really fond in talking to strangers but you're an exception." She said, winking then chuckled. She has this warm aura around her that makes me feel secured and comfortable.

"You're really beautiful." My tongue slipped. I covered my mouth with my hands and the heat is rising up my face again. Great, another embarrassing moment.

"If you think I'm beautiful, look in the mirror." And again, I blushed.

"So why are you looking at this house?" She said, ignoring the compliment she gave to me.

"I was just curious if someone is still living in there. It looks dull." I said, looking up at the house again. On my peripheral vision, I noticed someone moved behind the window. I think it was a shadow of someone peeking at us and it was a girl. Please no ghost. Tell me that it wasn't a ghost.

"Oh, someone is there. But you can't come in." She said, pulling her phone from her pocket.

"Why? It's your house?" I asked, tilting my head sidewards to clearly see her face.

"No, I'm the doctor of the daughter of the owner of this house." I was completely shocked. D-d-doctor? How old is she?!

"Close your mouth. You might catch a bug. In case you're wondering, I'm 25 years old." Did she read my mind? And what?! 25 years old?! Just 3 years?! I'm 22 and this doesn't make sense! Wait, how?! She's only 25 and she's a doctor?! HOW?! Studying to be a doctor will take you 10 years or even more!

"Gotta go, Lisa. Roseanne needs me." She said, waving off me and entering the house. I didn't wave nor smile at her. I just stared because of shock. Wait... who's Roseanne?

"What happened to you? I thought you were gonna go at granny's?" Mom snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at her and smiled. Well, this is weird.

So off to grandma...

I ran off, completely ignoring the barks of the dog. Oh please, no dogs running after me.

The moment I saw an old figure, cutting the plants, I knew for sure that that's my grandma. I quickly hugged her from behind and shouted 'Grandma, I missed you!' Look at this old lady, she's already 83 but she can still look after her plants!

"Pranpriya, is that you? My my, you've grown quite a lovely girl..." Grandma said, eyeing me from head to toe. "And hot. I should introduce you to my neighbor's son." Grandma added with a chuckle.

"Want to hear a secret?" I cutely asked, motioning her to come closer and she did.

"I'm gay, grandma." I slowly whispered to her ear and chuckled after.

"You're not joking?" Grandma asked, fixing her glasses while looking straight at my soul.

"Gay and proud!" I said loud and clear.

"Then I should introduce you to Chaeyoung. That girl needs a friend." Grandma said, nodding to herself. First, Naeun unnie mentioned a girl named 'Roseanne' and now Grandma mentioned a girl named 'Chaeyoung'.

Who are they anyway? Are they pretty? Oh please please. My gay self needs to flirt. And I hope she's gay too. I don't want my gay heart to be broken into a million pieces.

We just got here and everything seems interesting. I feel like I'm gonna enjoy my life here.