04

Chaeyoung's POV

I don't have the strength to open my messenger to see Lalisa's messages. I am scared. Not because I'm dying. I'm scared because I might fall in love with her.

So yeah, here I am, in my room studying. Days have passed and I didn't even dare open my facebook nor my messenger.

Roseanne, what is wrong with you? You are looking for love and now... you are backing away? I am looking for it for over 21 years now but... I think I'm not ready yet. And I think, I just realized that I'm gay.

Such a wimp. You can be the next wimpy kid. Oh shut up. Make a movie too. Diary of Wimpy Chaeyoung. That sounds nice. Shut up, you!

"Park Chaeyoung." Should I open my messenger and check her messages? Should I? Should I?

"Park Chaeyoung." I mean days have already passed so maybe she stopped messaging me. Maybe.

"Park Chaeyoung!" Chorong unnie snapped her fingers at me, making myself pull back into reality.

(Park Chorong of Apink

(Park Chorong of Apink. Leader)

Park Chorong, my homeschool teacher. Don't let her looks fool you. She's already 27 years old, 28 in Korea. To be honest, she looks like 23. She's really beautiful and a leader like. She can be childish sometimes but most of the times, like a leader. I idolize her. I idolize Naeun unnie, too. I. IDOLIZE. EVERYONE!

"Stop looking at me like that, you're freaking me out!" Chorong unnie whined, closing the book she was teaching me about.

She leaned back in her chair while I'm in my bed. She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. I rolled my eyes in response. She figured me out, great.

"Spill the beans, my chipmunk." She said, putting her hand on her chin like she was some kind of a detective.

I sighed. There's no choice but to tell the truth because she always, I mean always know when I'm lying. She's some kind of a lie detector.

"You know Lalisa?" I said, getting down in my bed. I moved next to the chair where Chorong unnie is sitting.

"Oh! The new girl in town. She's really nice... and positive. Too positive. The aura that surrounds her is too bright. I am telling you, it's too bright." Chorong unnie said, terrified at the positiveness. I laughed a little, Chorong unnie is acting like a child now.

"And she's hot, too." Chorong unnie added, winking at me.

"So what about her?" She asked, getting her mug from the table and sipping her coffee.