11

Chaeyoung's POV

Lisa's hug feels so comforting. She's so warm that I had this urge to just bury my face on her neck but I stopped. I didn't move an inch, afraid that Lisa will pull back quickly. My heart started beating again so fast and I think Lisa heard it.

Lisa pulled back with a worried look plastered on her face. I missed her warmth already. "You okay, Chaeng?"

Before I could even answer her question, the elevator opened. I avoided Lisa's eyes and looked up... I almost had a heart attack when the elevator revealed Naeun unnie with a crossed arms. I feel like we're in a horror movie.

I look terrified so Lisa followed my gaze and I swear, I heard her screeched. I put my hand on my chest and started patting it, to make me calm.

When the elevator was about to close, Naeun unnie stopped it. "Out. Now." Naeun unnie commanded.

Lisa stood up and went out quickly, completely forgetting about me. Bitch what the fuck? You traitor.

Then she stopped and turned around, running back in the elevator while biting her lower lip, trying so hard not to laugh.

Naeun unnie rolled her eyes at us because I did the same. Lisa went behind me and pushed me out of the elevator.

Then Naeun let go of the elevator and went in front of us. Me and Lisa keep on stopping our laugh while Naeun unnie started ranting at us, telling us that we're so irresponsible and so on and so forth.

I pinched my nose to stop myself from laughing. Don't laugh, Park Roseanne. You are better than this. But Lisa was so funny earlier.

"Are you guys even listening?!" Naeun unnie shouted which made us startle. We started to compose ourselves and nodded.

Lisa's grandma came to view which made the three of us stop what we were doing. Lisa quickly went to her grandma's side which made my heart melt. She's a granny's girl huh?

"Chaeyoung-ah!" said Granny with a big smile on her face. "So you already met my granddaughter!" Granny said cheerfully. They started walking towards the elevator slowly.

I smiled back and nodded happily. "Good, good. Ain't she hot?" I choked at what Granny asked. For an old lady, she sure knows how to say hot.

Naeun unnie quickly ran to my side and started patting my back. "By the way, Lisa." Naeun unnie said which made Lisa turned her head towards her.

"Great timing. Why won't you please take Chaeyoung back home? I have a surgery in a few minutes." She continued which made Lisa nod with joy.

"You gonna operate on the axe guy?" asked Lisa while she went behind me to push my wheelchair then we both went to grandma.

Naeun unnie frowned at her. "You both are banned in the ER from now on." She said which made the two of us groan. She can't do that! Can she? She's not the Chief of this hospital! But... she's the head of the cardio department so I think she's allowed to do that. Oh great. Just great.

Granny put her hand on Lisa's shoulder and we started walking slowly.

As we got into the elevator, granny's mouth bursts open like a machine gun, firing. "Now, Chaeyoung without Naeun ruining the moment earlier, is my granddadughter hot?" I mentally face palmed myself because there is no way to get out of this.

I swallowed my saliva and blushed, "Yes, grandma." I said, making granny hummed a sweet song.

I glanced at Lisa who is, by the way, smiling from ear to ear. Her cheeks are a bit red, blushing maybe?

"Lisa, you heard the lady. Court her." Granny commanded Lisa. Lisa then glanced at me with a smile.

"Maybe later." Lisa mumbled, making me blush. Did she just agree to court me?! Or that's just for show, for grandma?!

The elevator opened and we went out. We slowly walked away from the hospital. Like really slow because Lisa is assisting the two of us. I feel like a burden and I think I'm ruining a grandma-granddaughter moment. I think they're bonding and I butt in. I feel bad.

Lisa first assisted grandma in going in the car. After that, she turned around and faced me.

Her cheeks slowly turned red and I wonder why. Does she not feel good? She slowly walked towards me and every step she take, she turns redder. What's wrong with her?

She bended her body and moved forward, making me smell her scent. She smells so good. It made me want to ask what perfume she uses but I'm too shy to ask.

Her hands snake around my waist, which made me gasp. She, then slowly pulled me up, making me stand on my own.

We're just standing there, neither one of us knows what to do next. It made us look that we're hugging each other. Lisa's arms are still wrapped around my waist. I can hear my own heartbeat and I bet she can hear it too.

I slowly put my arms up to her neck, hugging her. I burried my face on her neck and I swear, I can feel my heart will pop out any moment now.

"Let's stay like this for a while." I begged her then she tightened her arms around me, hugging me closely like she's afraid that I might disappear any second.

Lisa buried her face to my neck too. I'm ticklish down there so I had to stopped myself from laughing. Why am I so ticklish?! If I didn't know how to control myself, I might have laughed by now and ruined the moment.

"I can hear your heartbeat." I felt Lisa's warm breath on my neck which made me gasp a little.

"Listen to it closely." I whispered, my warm breath met Lisa's neck which made Lisa hitch. Then a soft lips met my neck. Lisa's lips are so soft and I think she might have left a lipstick stain on it.

"Because it beats for you." I added. I felt Lisa's lips moved into a smile in my neck then seconds later, I heard another heartbeat but this one is not mine.

It's Lisa's.