You have hyperhidrosis (Liam)

Ever since you were little you've had this problem called hyperhidrosis (A/N excessive sweating) and it's followed you around your entire life. It's bad enough you have to deal with every day life problems but now you can't even shake hands, wear certain clothes or take your shoes off without feeling super self-conscious. Ever since you started high school it's gotten a lot worse, you've been hanging out a lot with your crush of seven years, Liam Payne, and yesterday he asked you out on a date. Some how you've managed to keep this secret from him and everyone else around you, but that's all going to change tonight when you go on your date with Liam and possibly never see him again after dinner. 

Once you got home from school you started getting ready by having a shower. As soon as you're done you run to your closet to decide on what to wear, after many, and I mean many, outfits you finally settled on  nice white and blue dress with white converse. Once you finished getting dressed you reapplied your special deodorant and sprayed a little more perfume on then you were ready to go. 

Liam arrived at seven thirty to pick you up. Once you were at the restaurant you managed to find a cute little booth in a back corner perfect for the two of you. You spent a couple minutes just laughing and catching up. 

"So Y/N, how's your mum?" Liam asked. 

"She's good, she's good." You replied taking a sip of your sparkling cyder.

"Well, that's good. Anyways, I wanted to ask to something." He said reaching for your hand.

"W-What is it." You stuttered pulling your hand away, leaving a very confused look on his face.

"Um, do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. You smiled bright.

"Of coarse!" You exclaimed. He smiled and tried to reach for your hand again, you pulled away quickly. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Is there something wrong with me?" He asked softly. You shook your head.

"No, No, No it's not that." You sputtered out while looking away. 

"Then what is it?" He asked. You looked up at him.

"No, you'll just laugh at me and think I'm gross." You muttered.

"Hey, hey, no I won't." He spoke softly, reaching up to grab your cheek, caressing it. "You can tell me anything." He whispered. You sighed.

"Promise not to leave me?" You asked.

"I promise, Y/N. Now please tell me." He said. You took a deep breath closing your eyes, then exhaling slowly. You opened your eyes and looked into his.

"I have this stupid condition called Hyperhidrosis that makes me excessively sweat." You said. 

"That's it? Y/N, you're beautiful, smart and amazing. You can't possibly think I'd ever leave you because you sweat." Liam chuckled. You couldn't help but smile and blush.

"Really?" You asked. He nodded.

"Really. Now let's get back to our date and enjoy the rest of our evening, shall we?" Liam insisted.

"We shall." You laughed, using a fake posh voice. The rest of the night consisted of you and Liam just joking around and having fun.

The End