Promposal (Niall)

With prom just around the corner, you still didn't have a date. So you took your problem to Twitter. A little while later you got a message from someone.

You seem to like Niall Horan so why not ask him? I mean that's what I'd do.

Lol, thanks.

Since you were so desperate, you thought you'd give it a try. Closing out of Twitter you opened you camera and started recording.

"Hello world, so my prom is just around the corner and I was wondering if I could have your help. I know this sounds crazy and impossible but I wanted to ask Mr. Niall Horan something...so Niall, will you go to prom with me? Oh god, that was embarrassing. Bye." And you posted it to Twitter. And now we wait...You thought to yourself. 

...

The next morning you woke up to your phone going crazy with Twitter notifications. You opened the app, confusion floating in your brain, some people tweeted 'Congratulations' and 'So happy for you'. You then remembered what happened last night. The video. Then your heart stopped, there was a blue dot over the envelope (A/N you know what I'm talking about) You clicked it with caution. No way that this is happening. Sure enough Niall Freaking Horan replied to your video. 

Hey there darlin', I saw your video and I would love to go with you. Can I trust you with my number?

You immediately replied.

Oh my gosh really? And of coarse you an trust me.

Great here's my number (random number) and text me the details.

You started texting him and it felt amazing to talk to your idol. You texted back and forth all day and when you took a glance outside you noticed how dark it was. You texted each other goodnight and went to bed. That's how it went all week until the day of prom. Niall was coming to pick you up at seven and it was already five thirty. Once you got in your dress (picture at the top), did your choice of hairstyle, and make up, it was already seven. After waiting a while you started to loose hope. Should have known it was too good to be true. You went back to your room, sat on your bed and started to cry. At seven thirty there was a knock on your door, you heard you mom answer it. 

"(Y/N), door." She shouted. You made your way to the door and saw Niall standing there, he looked so shocked and then frowned seeing your makeup half way down your face. You forgot about everything while looking at him that you almost didn't remember that your face was messed up. 

"(Y/N), I'm so sorry, Princess, I got lost." Niall said while grabbing your chin slightly. Your heart stopped when he called you Princess. 

"No, no it's fine. Mom could you help me?" You asked, whilst smiling.

After your mom finished your makeup, you both made your way to Niall's black Range Rover. When you got to prom everyone was shocked and most girls were jealous but that didn't matter because you felt on top of the world being there with Niall.

...

After your amazing night, he walked you to your front step. He turned to you.

"(Y/N), I had and wonderful night, I hope we can have more nights like this." He said. Your inner fangirl was going crazy. You smiled.

"I had a great time too. Thank you so much for giving me the best prom ever, Niall. I will never forget this day." You said. You started crying, never wanting this moment to end. 

"Princess, don't cry. You still have my number so please text me when you have a problem, okay?" You nodded. He pulled you in for a hug and you wrapped your arms around him so tight.

"Thank you." You whispered. He gave you a kiss on the cheek before pulling away.

"I have to go, but feel free to call or text me when you need me." He said. You nodded still crying. You both went your separate ways, you made your way inside and shut the door, leaning your back against it. You slid down the door, crying into your hands. He's gone... Then there was a knock at your door, you sprung it open to see Niall, he pulled you into him while crashing his lips to yours. It felt amazing and you never wanted it to end. You both pulled away needing air.

"Will you be my girlfriend, (Y/N)?" He asked. 

"Of coarse!" You replied.

THE END

Wow, haven't posted in a while but here you go because I just watched a movie that was similar to this so I thought why not.