You think he likes your twin more pt. 2 (BSM)

Harry: (age 5) You didn't realize you fell asleep until you heard a knock on your door.
"Go away!" You shouted.
"Y/n, open the door." Harry demanded.
"No! I don't wanna talk to you!" You shouted again. Now sobbing. He ignored you and came in anyways.
"Y/n, why...Princess what's wrong?" He  asked. You turned away from him.
"Baby girl what did I do wrong?" He asked you with a sniffle. You turned around to see he had tears falling.
"You said that you weren't busy to y/t/n but you said that you were busy to me." You explained. His face changed into guilt.
"Princess, I'm sorry, I guess I didn't realize I was being a meanie until now. I'm sorry can you forgive me?" He asked. You smiled at Harry and jumped on him. Harry picked you up and started kissing you all over your face.
"I'm sorry I said I hate you, Hazza." You apologized. He nodded.
"I know Princess, I love you." He told you causing you to kiss his cheek.
"I love you too, Hazzy." You said back.

Liam: (age 14) You were playing with the necklace Liam gave you when you were 5 while looking outside the window, until the door opened revealing Liam, he came and sat down beside you.
"Y/n, do you really think I love y/t/n more than you?" He asked. You just nodded. "Love, that's not true." He told you.
"Yes it is Li, you ignored me at the airport, how is that supposed to make me feel?" You asked. His face softened. "And you rolled your eyes at me." You added.
"I'm sorry, I just wasn't me." He said.
"I don't know...it really hurt me." You admitted.
"Please, babe, forgive me." He pleaded.
"Fine. Only if you buy me ice cream." You said.
"I'll get you your ice cream." He told you.
"I love you, Li." You said.
"I love you too, y/n." Liam replied.

Louis: (age 4) (Louis POV)
I can't believe she said that.
"I'll go talk to y/n." mum said.
"No, let me." I said before walking upstairs to her room. I knocked on her door.
"Y/n..." I trailed off.
"No go'way!" She yelled.
"Open the door, Love." I told her.
"No, you just gunna yell at me!" Y/n shouted back. I opened the door anyway and what I saw broke my heart. Y/n had tears stains all on her red cheeks and red puffy eyes. I walked over to her bed that she was sitting on and sat beside her.
"Why do you wish you were never born?" I asked.
"Cause you don't need me in the family and everyone likes y/t/n more." She explained to me.
"Y/n, don't ever say that you're not wanted or needed, because I love you both the same and that's all that matters, okay?" I told her. She looked at me with her blue-grey orbs.
"I sowwy Lou Lou." She said.
"And I'm sorry sorry as well, for not being the best brother in the world." I apologized.
"Lou Lou, is I still grounded?" She asked.
"No, never again." I told her with a smile that I got in return from her.
"Love you Lou Lou." She said.
"I love you too." I replied.

Niall:(age 10)
"You think I didn't miss you?" Niall asked again. You just nodded. "Y/n, I missed you just as much as everyone else." He said.
"Well, you got mad at me for jumping on you, and then you made an excuse not to spin me around like you did with y/t/n." You explained to Niall. His face softened.
"Y/n, I love you both so much and I was just being a butthole, and I'm really sorry I've been treating you differently than y/t/n." He told you.
"Okay, I think I could, maybe, possibly forgive you if we can cuddle on the couch and watch a movie." You suggested.
"Of course, Princess, I'd love to." He replied. "I love you, y/n."
"I love you too NiNi." You said before cuddling up on the couch with your twin and putting in a movie.

Zayn:(age 16) You ran to your room and waited for your mum to return from work. You walked into the bathroom and while looking in the mirror, you found a bruise on your arm. You started to cry just thinking about it.
"Y/n, I'm home!" Your mum called from downstairs. Once you reached the last step you ran to your mum embracing her tightly. It shocked her at first but she returned the gesture, a couple minutes later she pulled away.
"Y/n, baby girl what happened?" She asked while looking you in the eye.
"I walked to Zayn's room to ask if he wanted to go to the movies with me but he said no, that he was taking y/t/n so I asked if I could go with him but he said he 'wants to spend time with his sister' so yelled at him and told him I'm his sister too then he told me not to raise my voice, then y/t/n told him that she was ready so before he walked downstairs he shoved me into the wall." You told her then taking a huge breath after. You showed her your arm.
"Y/n, Zayn did that?!"She gasped. You just nodded. Just then the door flew open revealing your brother and twin, laughing probably about something stupid, you rolled your eyes.
"Zayn Malik, look what you did to your sister!" Your mum yelled at him emphasizing "sister." Zayn looked at your arm with wide eyes.he didn't say anything, he just embraced to tightly.
"Babes, I'm so sorry, I was being a dick to you and that I did the to your arm can you please forgive me?" He asked. You just nodded.
"But...you have to take me to the movies tomorrow." You told him while pulling out of the hug.
"Of course Babes, anytime." He reassured you. "I love you Babes." He said after a while.
"I love you too, DJ Malik." You both just laughed and watched a movie on the couch all night.

—————————A/N—————————
Well, I tried my first and it didn't turn out that bad. Yay!