He's your best friend and you like him (Louis)

You and Louis have been friends since you were kids. Ever since you met him, you've been in love with him but he's always gone for other girls. You sat and watched as girls came in and out of his life, yet, he never noticed you.

You were watching t.v. When there was a knock at the door. You made your way to the door and opened it. When you opened the door, Louis stood there looking sad. When he noticed you opened the door, he immediately hugged you.
"Louis, what happened?!" You asked when he pulled away.
"Sharon broke up with me." He told you. You gently rubbed his arm.
"Louis, there are plenty of fish in the sea." You said. Louis snapped his head in your direction.
"Well there's this one girl..." He trailed off. Your heart broke. He likes another girl. You turned the other way so he couldn't see your tears. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked. You just nodded. "Y/n, I know there's somethi- are you crying?" Louis asked once he saw your face. He started to get worried. "Y/n tell me what's wrong. Please." He pleaded. You sniffled.
"You." Is all you said. He looked taken aback.
"What did I do though?" He asked. You looked at him and saw he was on the verge of tears.
"You don't understand..." You paused. "You're perfect and amazing, you will never see me the way I see you, I'm in love with all of you and you don't even see, I watched as all these girls came in and out of your life, I comforted you every time they broke up with you, I love you, I love you, I love you! And you don't even know!" You yelled the last part before totally loosing it. He pulled you into his strong arms. "When will you ever love me the way I love you?" You asked aloud.
"I do Y/n, I do!, I love you so much, you're the girl I was talking about." He explained. You looked into his beautiful  blue eyes. Louis leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back.
"Really?" You asked after you both pulled away.
"Of course!" He exclaimed.