You tell him you're pregnant (Louis)

It wasn't your first time but the way he did it, it was love, he made love to you last night and it was amazing. However, you woke up feeling very nauseous and threw up every 2 hours or so. You went to the doctors and they told you that you're pregnant, you were excited but you don't know how Louis is gonna react to being a father. Tonight you were planning on telling him over a nice dinner that you're gonna cook.

You just finished cooking and now you're setting the table. You were so caught up in making the dinner look perfect, you didn't hear the front door close, you felt two strong arms wrap around you.

"Hey, love." Louis greeted. You sighed.

"Hey, I made dinner." You told him. You two sat down and started eating, you made conversation and what not. After dinner you ran upstairs and grabbed the shirt that said "World's Greatest Father" and the pregnancy stick. You held them behind your back as you walked into the kitchen.

"Whatcha, got there, love?" He asked. You gave him the shirt first, you watched carefully as he read the three big words. He looked up at you with wide eyes. "Are you serious?!" He yelled. You nodded, looking down. You knew he didn't want it, whether he wanted it or not, you're still keeping it. You heard footsteps approach. Louis placed his hand on your cheek, and lifted your head so you were looking straight into his beautiful blue-gray eyes. "I'm gonna be a dad." He whispered. You smiled. "And you're gonna be a mum." He added. You nodded. He leant down and connected his lips to yours. "Thank you." He said.

"I love you, Lou." You told him, tears made their way down your face, same as Louis.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He said. Louis got down on his knees and placed a kiss to your tummy. "And you too."

A/N

Sorry it was so short. I'm having troubles coming up with scenarios, any help would be so much appreciated. I'll also take requests.