He hits you out of anger (Niall: age 7) (BSM)

You were in your room when you thought you should scare Niall. So you walked over to his door and you saw he was on the phone yelling at someone but you just shrugged it off. So you snuck up behind him and screamed,
"BOO!"
"AHHH, Y/N I'M ON THE PHONE GET OUT!" He shouted at you.
"I'm sor..." you got cut off by Niall's hand making a connection with your left cheek. Both your eyes went wide.
"Y/n I'm so..." He started but you cut him off.
"How could you. I hate you. You're the worst brother ever!" You shouted before running downstairs and out of the house. You knew exactly where you were going. Liam's house.

Once you got to his front door you knocked three times. The door opened revealing Liam.
"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked.
"N-Niall h-hit m-me." You sobbed out. Liam expressed changed to concern to anger.
"Your very own brother, hit you?" He asked. You nodded showing him your cheek.
"Oh my god!" Liam gasped. He pulled you into a hug while walking inside.
"Baby, tell my what happened." He said.
"I was gonna scare Niall so I walked up to his door to see it opened a little bit so I snuck up behind him and he turned around and hit before I could apologize to him." You said. "I'm scared LiLi." You told him.
"Baby, why don't you stay here for night and I'll have a colourful discussion with your brother." He suggested. You just nodded while falling asleep in him arms.
~~~~~~~~~4 hours later~~~~~~~~~
You woke up to the sound of yelling. You looked around the room you were in and you knew it was Liam's. You walked downstairs to see Niall on the couch with his head in his hands sobbing uncontrollably and Liam comforting him. Niall looked up and you tried to hide behind the wall but he saw you.
"Y/n? Is that you?" Niall asked. You knew you could hide from him forever. You came out from behind the wall and nodded. He got up to hug you but you backed away. "Princess, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please, Princess I love you so much and I'm so so so so sorry I hit you, please forgive me." Niall got closer and you stayed still.
"Y/n, Niall is really sorry." Liam said while picking you up. Liam sat you on the couch whilst Niall sat a little further away. You looked at Niall, he didn't look like the same Niall he looked so much sadder. You jumped off Liam's lap and bolted towards Niall.
"NiNi, I forgive you, please don't be sad." You hugged him tight with fresh new tears filling your eyes.
"Oh, I love you so much, y/n." He said.
"I love you too, NiNi." You said. "And you too LiLi." You added.
"I love you too, baby." Said Liam. You