You're adopted and he doesn't like you. (Zayn: age 9) (BSM)

You've been through a lot so you're a really shy person but still want to be loved. Love is all you want. When the Malik family adopted you, you thought you have finally found the perfect home and family. Boy, were you wrong, not entirely though. It's just that Zayn, your "brother" doesn't like you. I mean what king of person doesn't like their siblings? Well, Zayn doesn't.

Today some kids were making fun of you because you're adopted. Tears streamed down your face as you opened the front door then slammed it closed and ran upstairs to your room. Footsteps pounded up the stairs then your bedroom door bursts open,
"Y/n why are you always slamming doors?!" Zayn yelled at you. You only started sobbing harder and louder, he gave you a look of confusion because you usually yell back at him. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked.
"Why would you care?" You snapped. His face softened.
"Y/n, why wouldn't I care?" He asked.
"Oh, come in Zayn, you hate me. You've hated me since I got here." You told him. A tear slipped down his cheek.
"Look, y/n, I know I have been a really bad brother but I still love you." He admitted. You turned around to look at him.
"Really?" You asked. He nodded.
"Yes, now tell me what you're so upset about." He said as he made his way beside you on your bed.
"These girls were saying how my real parents obviously didn't love me, and that you only adopted me because you felt sorry for me..." You paused, "then they did this to me." You said as you pulled up your shirt to reveal bruises all over your torso. Zayn gasped, then pulled you gently into his arms.
"I love you so much y/n." Zayn told you. You hugged him tighter.
"I love you too Zaynie." You told him. That night Zayn kept apologizing a lot while you both watched 'Mr. Maker.' (Its an arts and crafts show, check it out on YouTube.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~
This ones a little longer than the last one, I really need help so if you could request some that would be great. Thanks.