He stands up for you (Harry)

You woke up and did your usual routine then headed off to school. When you got to school, you prepared yourself for what was about to come. You were bullied every day at school by the popular girl and her 'squad' as she would call it.

You rushed to your locker to try to avoid them but unfortunately luck was not on your side today -or ever- as usual Holly walked up to you with her 'friends' and slammed you locker shut. You jump at the sound then her friends erupted with the laughs you were familiar with.
"Awe did I scare little y/n?" Holly sneered. You just looked at the ground. Next thing you know you were knocked a few feet from where you were looking. You watched as crowd formed.
"Look, the cow fell like a sack of potatoes, ha I bet that's all she eats, I mean look at those obvious utters under her ugly grandma sweater." Holly told the crowd. You felt the tears find their way down your cheeks.
"MOO!" "MOO!" "MOO!" The crowd started chanting. You just sat there, taking it all in, knowing she had finally broke you.
"Hey! Leave her alone!" A oddly familiar voice shouted. The hall was silent as Harry made his way to the centre where you were sitting.
Harry is your long time crush since year 7.
"Harry, what are you standing up for a cow?!" Holly shouted. Harry scoffed.
"Wow, then you must be looking at a mirror!" Harry said. The crowd gasped.
"I'm not a fatty like her!" Holly exclaimed.
"Clearly that liposuction didn't work." Harry stated. Holly grunted then walked away and so did the crowd, leaving only you and Harry. You quickly got up and tried to open your locker while Harry just starred at you.
"Thank you." You muttered quietly while blushing.
"You're welcome and uh... y/n...never mind." He said trying to walk away but you wanted to know what he was gonna say so you gently pulled his arm.
"Yes Harry?" You asked a little louder.
He turned to face you.
"I kinda, maybe, really like you...a lot." He said quickly.
"I like you a lot too, Harry." You told him. He smiled while pulling his lips to yours. You felt sparks. So did he.
"I love you y/n." He said looking into your eyes.
"I love you too, Harry...for a long time." You admitted while diverting your eyes to the floor. Harry just pulled your chin up so your lips connected gracefully and danced until the bell rang.

You went home feeling 100% better than ever.