You get jealous but you're only friends (Liam)

You were at Louis and Harry's flat with all the boys and their girlfriends. You were all sitting in the living room chatting about anything and everything. When Louis suggested to watch a movie you thought no harm in it. Halfway through the movie the couples were either snogging or cuddling. You felt alone, but the worse thing was, Liam and Sophia were cuddling and she was whispering things in his ear that made Liam smile and laugh. You looked away before you got caught staring. You finally had enough, you wanted to get up before any tears escape.
"I-I'm gonna get some air." You said to no one in particular. You made your way outside on the porch. You sat there, crying silently.

Half an hour later the door opened. You didn't look up.
"Y/N, are you alright?" The all too familiar voice asked. You just nodded your head. "*sigh* Y/N, you're my best friend, I know when you're not okay." Ugh even the words best friend kills you.
"Okay, fine I'm not okay, I'm far from okay, I don't even know what I am, I just know that...we can't be friends anymore." You croaked. His breathe hitched.
"Y/N, you don't mean that, y-you can't leave me!" He yelled. He started crying.
"I-I'm sorry, Liam, but it hurts too much." You told him. He pulled you into a hug.
"What hurts too much?" He asked. "How can I make it better?" His grip tightened.
"I-I can't see you with her anymore, okay? I can't stand it, I can't stand seeing you and her together!" You shouted pulling out of the hug.
"Y-Y/N, I didn't know you felt this way." He whispered.
"I LOVE YOU!" You blurted out.
"Took you long enough." Liam chuckled. You stared at him wide eyed.
"Y/N, I've been waiting for you to say that since we were nine." He exclaimed.
You smiled.
"What about Sophia?" You asked. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck.
"Um...well you see, I paid her to make you jealous, so we could be together." He said sheepishly. You giggled.
"Well it worked." You said. He pulled you close, so your faces were only centimetres away.
"I love you, Y/N." He said.
"I love you too." You said. He closed the gap and kissed you passionately. You enjoyed every second of it.
"FINALLY!" Louis yelled.
"Boobear, leave them alone!" Eleanor yelled.
"Aww, El, you ruin everything!" Louis yelled back. Everyone burst out laughing.

THE END