He makes you feel insecure (Zayn)

You're in the kitchen making Nutella sandwiches because Zayn has the boys over, but whoever used it last put it on the top shelf. Now, you're only 4,10 so this is a bit of a problem. So you decide to climb on the counter, you're half way there when you hear someone snickering behind you. You turn around to see Zayn laughing at you.

"Need some help with that, Shorty?" He asks between laughs. You scowl at him.

"No, I can do it myself." You tell him. He bursts out laughing. Ignoring him, you try to reach for the jar, you almost have it when, a hand grabs it before you. You look beside you and see Zayn place it on the counter. You groan in annoyance. "I told you I had it." You wine.

"I just wanted to help, Y/N." He explains. "It's not my fault you're so short." He snickers. You roll your eyes. You continue to make the sandwiches for the boys. Zayn stood by, watching you make them, when you're finished making them you need cups for juice. You walk over to the cupboard and try to reach for the cups, that just so happen to be on the high shelf, you groan in annoyance. Zayn disappeared into the living room. You hop up on the counter grabbing the cups, while you try holding onto the last one, it slips from your grasp and shatters on the floor, alarming all five boys. "Y/N, why didn't you just ask one of us to help?" Zayn asks. Everyone laughs, except you. This is where you finally snap.

"I DIDN'T ASK BECAUSE I WANTED TO FEEL LIKE I CAN FINALLY DO SOMETHING ON MY OWN, WITHOUT BEING BELITTLED BY YOU!" You yell. No one says a thing, so you continue. "You have no idea what it's like to be constantly teased about your height, 'Y/N are you sure you can reach that?' 'Need some help there, Shorty?' That doesn't help with my confidence, Zayn." You whimper. Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall exit the kitchen. Zayn's face holds nothing but guilt and sorrow.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, I was just messing around." He says.

"I know you were, but it still hurt." You tell him.

"How come you didn't tell me I was hurting you? I never want to hurt you, Y/N." He questions. You shrug.

"I didn't want you to think I was a baby." You explain. He sighs. He makes his way to you, wrapping you in a bone crushing hug.

"I'm really sorry, babe." He says into the crease of your neck.

"I'm okay now, just promise me you won't tease my about my height again, yeah?" You ask.

"I promise, I love you, Y/N." He says softly.

"I love you too, Zayn." You say.