You go on tour with them (Niall)

(This was originally going to be a Fanfic but I couldn't think of any more to write. Long imagine btw.)
Today is my birthday and I was just sitting on the couch in the living room watching tv when my mom came running through the door yelling my name,
"Addison!" I shot up from the couch startled.
"In the living room, mom!" I yelled back. With in seconds she pushed me down on the couch because she fell with me.
"I have some good news for you." She exclaimed.
"What is it." I asked. She didn't respond, she just shoved an envelope into my hands. I opened it to find two tickets and two VIP passes to a One Direction concert and I started jumping around. Once I calmed down I hugged her tight. "Wait, who's the second one for?" I asked. I don't really have any friends.
"I thought that maybe you could invite your cousin." My mom suggested. I shrugged.
"Sure, why not."
"Okay, I'll go call her." She told me on the way to the kitchen. I ran upstairs to my room. The concert is tomorrow and I need to decide on what to wear. I went through everything in my closet which wasn't a lot to go through. I found a galaxy crop top, red skinny jeans with rips in the knees, my white converse, my blue beanie and a bunch of 1D bracelets. I set it all in my dresser. I got into the shower. After my shower I brushed my teeth then got into bed. I was about to turn my reading light on my side table off when my mom came into my room.
"I talked to your cousin and she will be here around noon tomorrow to pick you up. Okay?" She informed me.
"Thank you so much mom, I love you." I said while giving her another bone crushing hug. She pulled away.
"You're very welcome and I love you too. Goodnight hun." She gave me a kiss on the forehead then walked towards my door. Before she shut the light off I said a quick.
"Goodnight mom." After she left my room I turned my lamp off and went to bed with a smile on my face.

I woke up really early to get ready. I got in the shower. After my shower I left my hair to dry and threw a robe on because I don't really care. I went downstairs to have breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen my mom was already there with two plates on the table. I walked over to my mom and kissed her cheek.
"Good morning mom." I said as I sat down at the table.
"Good morning baby girl." She replied whist taking a sip of orange juice. I started eating my pancakes and fruit. After I finished eating, I walked over to the sink with my mom's plate and mine and put them in the dish washer. I went upstairs to get dressed into my outfit I picked last night. When I finished getting dressed I decided to curl my hair a little bit where my blue tips were. I'm so excited to see them, even to be in the same room as them is a dream come true. I don't have a favourite because I love them all equally the same. I've known about them since I was 10 and have loved them ever since, they are the reason why I didn't drop out of high school yet.

I walked downstairs and flopped onto the couch. I switched the tv onto Netflix and began the movie "This Is Us" because why not. After the movie the door bell rang. I sprinted to the door and swung it open. There stood my 18 year old cousin, Melanie, with open arms. I jumped into her arms and squeeze her tight.
"Hey kiddo!" She greeted once we pulled out of the hug. We walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Hey Mel, what's up?" I asked.
"The ceiling." She replied. We both burst out laughing. Once we settled down, my mom walked into the room.
"Mel, how are ya?" My mom asked.
"Same old, same old." Melanie responded. "So are you excited for the hot boys?" Melanie asked me.
"Mel, don't call them hot!" I whined. My mom and Melanie just chuckled.
"Alright we better be on our way then." My cousin said whilst she began getting off the couch.
"Yep, well I'll see you girls later." My mom called after us.
"Bye mom, love you!" I yelled while grabbing my backpack on the way out. I jumped in the front seat to my cousins Jeep and we headed on our way. I opened my backpack to pull out my book, "The Fault In Our Stars" and began reading. I read for an hour then fell asleep.

I woke up to my cousin shaking me and telling me we reached our destination. I took a quick look in the mirror because I did not want to look bad in front of my idols. Once I decided I looked okay, I jumped out of the car and walked to the arena with Melanie and my backpack. When we found our seats with a little help of the security guard, we got settled in our seats. Half an hour later the lights went down and the boys came running on stage.
"Hello Canada!" Harry yelled. The crowd screamed in response. The intro to "Best Song Ever" started playing. The list went like this...
-Best Song Ever
-Diana
-Story of my life
-Half a heart
-Strong
-Happily
When the show ended Mel and I went over to the line that led to the meet and greet room. We were last in line so we would get more time with them. An hour later it was finally our turn. As we walked three familiar faces walked by us. Oh no, the populars from school. Kate, the lead girl, gave me a dirty look that sent shivers down my spine as they walked by. Once the security guard led us into the room we saw a couch with five sweaty boys sitting on it.
"Hello girls." Liam greeted us. I froze, I was too nervous to speak.
"Hi I'm Melanie and this is my little cousin Addison." Melanie spoke for me.
"H-Hi." I stuttered while waving.
"You don't need to be nervous around us, love." Harry told me. I smiled then looked at my feet.
"Alright, Addison stop being shy." Melanie told me bluntly. I nodded.
"Okay, so let's get some pictures." Niall suggested. I took a deep breath and just went for it. I stood in front of Liam and looked at him with pleading eyes until he caught on that I wanted a hug. He looked down at me and wrapped his arms around me and I did the same. A smile crept its way on to my face as I began to cry tears of joy. We pulled out of the hug and I went onto the next boy, Louis,
"Hey, love." He said as he wiped my tears.
"Hi." I said as I hugged him suddenly I felt more arms wrap around me. I looked up to see the rest of the boys.
"Okay, lets do pictures." Melanie suggested.
"Okay, I'm not like all the other girls who care about the perfect picture, I want you guys to just be yourselves." I told them with confidence. They all nodded. I got a lot of pictures with them together and individual ones.

When it was time to go I gave them all one last hug.
"Bye, thank you guys so much, I love you boys so much." I told them.
"Bye, Addison!" Louis shouted followed by a chorus of goodbyes. Once we got out of the room I had to use the bathroom.
"Mel, I'm gonna use the restroom real quick just wait for me outside okay?" I told her. She just nodded. I walked into the bathroom and did my business when, I got out of the stall I went to wash my hands. While I was at the sink the door opened and in walked Kate and her "squad." Kate walked over to me and just slapped me.
"You don't deserve to be here, you're trash." She shouted in my face. Then she ordered her friends to hold me down on the floor. They were too strong for me so I just lied there. Kate took a marker out of her purse and started writing on my face. When she was done her friends got off of me then walked out, Kate followed but not with out slapping then kicking me a couple more times. I just stayed on the floor too weak to move.

MELANIE'S POV
I left as soon as I got to my car. I even ran so I could make sure she would have to stay here. I know it's mean, I never liked her. I helped her mom set this whole thing up. I was to take her to the concert, get her to drink a lot of water so she would have to go to the bathroom then leave her. And that's what I did.

ADDISON'S POV
I don't know how long I was laying there for but I decided to get up. I looked in the mirror and saw the words "LOSER" "NERD" "UGLY" all on my cheeks and on my forehead she wrote "UNLOVED" that one hurt the most. I walked over to the door and swung it open then heard a THUD noise behind it, I hit someone.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed while panicking. I looked at who I hit, it was Niall Horan. Shoot. I helped him off the floor and he smiled at me then it faded.
"What's all that on your face?" He asked. I started crying. He rushed over to me and hugged me tight. I winced a little bit he noticed and let go.
"Hey, you're Addison right?" He asked. I nodded. "What happened to you?" Niall asked.
"I got jump by these girls from my school." I answered.
"Where's your cousin?" He asked.
"I think she's outside." I told him.
"C'mon, I'll walk you there." He said while pulling me gently with him. When we reached the parking lot there was no cars there.
"What the heck?" I asked out loud. "She left me." I sobbed out. Niall pulled me into his chest.
"They're right." I whispered.
"No, Addison they're wrong." He tried to comfort me. I shook my head.
"I have no where to go." I told him.
"Yes you do. Come with me." He said. I looked at him like he was insane.
"I don't want to bother you with my problems." I said.
"No, Addison let's go." He said and we started heading towards the tour bus. Once we reached the bus the boys came out. They all looked at me. I looked down.
"Niall who's this?" Harry asked.
"Haz, her cousin left her here then she got jumped by these awful girls from her school." Niall explained to him. Harry nodded along with the others.
"Wait aren't you Addison?" Louis chimes in.
"Yeah...I can just catch a taxi ho-" I started.
"Non sense, you can stay with us." Liam suggested. I shot my head up.
"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.
"Okay." I shrugged. They led me onto the bus and to the back where the bunks were.
"Addison, we only have five bunks so you're gonna have to share with one of us. Is that okay?" Zayn asked. I nodded.
"Do you have a favourite member?" Niall asked. I shook my head.
"No, I like you all the same." I stated proudly.
"So you can switch throughout the nights." Harry suggested.
"Okay, well I'm tired. Time for bed." Liam said. Everyone went their separate ways. I tapped Niall on the shoulder and he turned around.
"Can you help me with my face?" I asked. He nodded and led me to the bathroom. After he washed the marker off I asked, "Can I sleep with you?"
"Of course, love." Niall led me to his bunk and climbed in I followed after him.
"Goodnight princess." He said.
"Goodnight Niall." I replied. Niall kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around me. I fell into a dreamless sleep.