Chapter 7- Emotions (Ivy's And Owen's POVs)

Start from the beginning

"I haven't really thought about it," I said. Truth was, I had. I just didn't want to be at the same party with the populars. I don't need unnecessary harassment from them. "I'll ask Mallory if he wants to come."

"Mallory?" He seemed annoyed at the sound if his name.

"Yeah, Mallory. Also known as my best friend and um my boyfriend," I said with nervous laughter. For some reason talking about Mallory as my boyfriend in front of or with Owen made me feel weird.

"Aw, babe. I thought you had a crush on me!" He said with mock sadness and a hand over his heart. I laughed, but I couldn't help but feel that sadness was just a tad bit real.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been two and half days since I last talked to Bella. She completely ignored Mallory and I when we tried to talk to her. Mallory keeps telling that she will come to her senses soon, and if not then she was never really our friend.

At lunch Mallory sat with me, and together we thought up ways to get Bella to talk to us. "We could kidnap her," I suggested. Mallory laughed and hugged me as if I was the cutest thing ever. "Or... We could pull the fire alarm and snatch her into the supply closet when everybody is scrambling to get out." Mallory kissed the top of my forehead. A great idea hit me just then. "Or! We could pretend to be her secret admirer! We could stuff a letter in her locker and tell her to meet the guy at the fountain in front of the school. We'd have to hire someone to be the admirer, but whatever. Then when she sees him we could pop out and scare her. We should take a picture of her reaction and threaten her to talk to us or we'd show the whole school the picture. You know how she is about her image."

Mallory nodded cautiously. "I know you're just kidding but part of me thinks that you would do something like that." I blushed. I am normally never this crazy. "Or we could just go over to her house where you know Mrs. Ann would kill Bella is she head her talking bad about us," I added quickly. That earned an eyebrow raise from Mallory.

"Just that? For the past fifteen minutes, you've been planning so many intricate plans that I'm surprised you just said the simplest one!" He said with good-natured laughter. I ran my hands through his reddish brown hair. "Puh-leez. We would never pay someone to like Bella. I'm too broke for that. Plus Mrs. Ann loves us to pieces." Mallory kissed me on the lips, tenderly. "Very true, my dear."

Suddenly a loud crash filled my ears. I almost snapped my neck when I turned to find the source really fast. That's when I saw Owen standing over Blake, the freshman. Blake's lunch was all over his shirt. "DON'T EVER THAT SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT HER AGAIN! YOU GOT IT?" Owen yelled. Blake nodded apprehensively, more than scared. His anger surprised me. When Owen looked back at me the sadness in his eyes almost killed me. I choked back a gasp. With just that glance my heart was torn to pieces. I have never seen him look quite so sad.

Go talk to him!

"You okay babe?" Mallory asked beside me. I couldn't take my eyes off Owen as he walked away. "Yeah," I replied, but my voice wavered. Mallory wiped away tears on my cheeks. When did I start crying?

"What happened?" He asked as he stroked my hair in a comforting manner. I looked back at Mallory. We were still in our kissing position. For some reason I felt an overwhelming sense of shame. He saw us kiss!

"I don't know."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owen's POV

After the argument with my father, I decided it was best if I held in the fact that Ivy is my mate for a little bit. I would tell everyone once she knew too. At the time I came up with it, I thought it was a genius idea, but just thinking about Ivy and Mallory being all over each other made me burn with anger... And even jealousy. Some of the pack knew I found my mate, but didn't know who. Others had no idea I found my mate at all so the only people I could confide my anger to was my parents and Chris.