"Which one do you want then?" I said as I sat where his suitcase was sitting. I threw my shirt next to my bag. I'll pack it after I give Shawn a sweater.

"Just give me the Portugal one." he said. He didn't even take his eyes away from his phone. What could be so important that he wouldn't miss a second to actually make eye contact with me?

"Okay..?" I skimmed through his suitcase and finally saw the white/red big letters.

"Here." I said as I threw the sweater. No surprise here he caught it.

"And that's how you catch." he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and went to my suitcase and started to put everything in as nicely as I could.

When I was halfway done, there was a knock at the door.

"Shawn go get it." I said as I was putting my toilettries in the small pockets. I looked at him and he acted as if he was asleep, then he faked a snore.

"You are so lazy I swear to God." I huffed in annoyance and got up.

"But you loooove me!" he laughed.

"Are you sure about that?" I sent daggers at him and he nodded like a small 5 year old. I rolled my eyes, and opened the door. On the other side was Shawn's dad. Wow, I feel like I haven't seen him all weekend.

"Are you guys packing?" He asked as I let him in.

"I am, but your son has other ideas." We both walked towards Shawn, and he was faking going to sleep again. Mr. M sighed, but I couldn't help but smile a little.

Shawn always annoyed the shit out if his dad, and it was so funny sometimes.

"Shawn." he sternly said. He snored loudly.

"I swear, Shawn, if you don't get up right now, I will leave you here." Shawn instantly shot up and he scrambled out of the bed.

"I thought so. Anyways, hurry and pack. We're leaving in half an hour and we're picking up breakfast after."

Then he started to leave. I looked at my phone, and it was 9:17.

"Wait, I thought we were leaving at 10? Are we going to have enough time to eat breakfast?" I asked him.

"What? Where did you hear that? We're leaving at around 11:30.." he trailed off and I looked at Shawn. He smiled apologetically.

"Sorry, I heard from Nash we were leaving at 10." he shrugged innocently. I smiled and then went back to my bag and finished off my suitcase.

"Okay, just try and hurry so we can leave quicker because I am starving." Shawn's dad rubbed his stomach and we both laughed.

"Will do." I nodded and he headed towards the door.

"Shawn, please stop looking at your phone and start packing." I felt so bad. He sounded so exhausted with his son. I held in a laugh.

"I will dad, relax." he laughed and came next to me and started 'packing', but all he did was throw everything in his bag carelessly.

"Okay then. If you guys need me, I'll be across the hall." he opened the door, and we both nodded towards him, and he closed the door behind him.

"You fucking suck at packing." I eyed his hill of clothes and looked at my nice, organized clothes in my suitcase.

"Okay, little miss OCD. Teach me how then." he sat down more comfortably on the floor.

"First of all, I'm not OCD, I just like it neat. Second, I will not show you how to do it, because after 5 minutes I'll just get so frustrated with you that I'll end up doing it, and I really don't want to touch all of your stank clothes." I closed my suitcase and tried to close it with the zipper, but I had so much shit I couldn't. I sat on it and the zipper still wouldn't budge.