Back to School... Or Not

*six months later *

(A/N: wow It's been almost a whole year in this book!! Ooooo)

Zak sent Mira and I back to regular school. The guys aren't filming anything anytime soon and if they do, Mira and I will probably be left here with Nick.

It was our first day back and I swear nothing is creepier than having everyone staring at you wondering if they're seeing double or if there is really two of them. Matt runs up to me at lunch shaking his head.

If he says anything dumb I'm punching him in the nose.

"Dude, am I seeing double or is there really two of you?" He asks

And I might actually punch him.

"Dude she's standing right there. This is my long lost twin sister, Mira. Mira, this is Matthew Burns. He's the dark, mysterious, 'popular' boy of the school." I say introducing them.

"Hi. I love your hoodie. Thrasher is my favorite shop." Mira says.

"Thanks. C'mon the group is waiting for you." Matt says dragging us by our wrists.

So far so good

I introduced Mira to Hailey, Allison, Adrien, and Damien. We sit and talk for a while before the bell rings and class starts. Mira and I have class together which is kind of cool since I'll actually have a partner in the classes Matt's not in. Mira is pretty nervous so I make sure to make her feel included. Not like I would leave her out anyway. I mean I just found out she's my twin, do you really think I wouldn't want to talk to her?

It gets better, Mira and I like having silent conversations using sign language. When we laugh at something the other signed, our friends just look at us confused. We have to explain to them when they as though we prefer to keep our conversations private.

----

I throw my pencil down onto the table.

"UGHHHH I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!" I roar.

The words on the page float off the page and swim around my head. I can't focus on my math homework anymore. Numbers, symbols, equations, everything on the page doesn't make any sense.

"What's wrong?" Zak asks.

"SCHOOL! There's so much pressure there! The homework! The numbers and words are floating off the page! I'm restless, I wanna be out with you guys during investigations!" I say putting my head on my book.

"Okay. I'll pull you out again. Mira would you like to stay in school? Or would you like to be pulled out as well?" Zak asks.

"I'll be pulled out." Mira says

"Okay. I'll let the school know." Zak says.

He's up to something.

When I know his out of ear shot I rest my chin on the table and look at Mira.

"He's up to something." I say.

"I know." Mira says

"So.... do you have a boyfriend yet?" I ask

"No, but I like your friend Matt" She says.

Ewwwww

"Gross. I can see you two together." I say.

"Oh shut up your dating someone who's turning 20 in a year." Mira says.

"I'm already 18." I retort.

(A/N: i purposelessly skipper her 18th birthday. I'll probably flash back to it later in the book)

"That's true. How old is Matt?"