First Days Suck

I wake up sore. I must have slept wrong. I sit up and nearly dislocate my shoulder.

"Ow."

Yep I totally slept wrong. I roll over and hit something hard.

"That was my face." Says Dakota.

"Damn. Sorry. What happened last night?" I ask pinching the bridge of my nose.

"A lot of things." Dakota mumbles.

"We didn't...."

"No we didn't. We almost did, but you told me you weren't ready, so we stopped before it got to far."

"Okay good."

Good. Now we know he's not a murderer.

"Say... since we.... you know.. did those things.... You wanna...." Hes cut off by Zak yelling from downstairs.

"Faith! Get up honey! You have a tour of the school today!"

"Hold that thought." I say.

I get up and open my bedroom door.

Kick Dakota out before you go downstairs.

"Going!" I yell back.

I close the door and crawl back onto the bed, sitting on Dakota.

"So what did you wanna tell me?" I say softly.

"It's nothing. Never mind. Get ready." He says.

Well it's obviously something if he was gonna say something

"Okay." I say.

He fiddles with my hair a little. He catches sight of something on my neck and his face turns a brighter shade of red.

"What?" I ask.

"I... Uhhh.... You might wanna check yourself in the mirror before you leave..." he says.

"Why?" I ask worried.

His face turns four different shades of red and I get up and run to the bathroom with Dakota on my heels. I move my braids away from my neck and gasp.

Oh my god. He's going to get us killed

My neck is littered with purplish- blue bruises varying in size. They start under my ear lobe and end under my collar bones.

"Dakota....." I growl.

Don't do that he can hurt you.

"You can't even get mad. You should see what you did to me." Dakota says from the doorway.

"Let me see. It can't be that bad." I say letting my braids out.

Dakota takes off his shirt and shows me his back. There's red scratches marking his shoulder blades horizontally. He then shows me his neck and marking it is a nasty purple bruise.

Oh god. I'm terrible.

"Faith, honey! Twenty minutes!" Zak shouts.

Dakota and I freeze.

If he really cares he'll go get the outfit you have on the dresser in the closet.

"Go into my closet. On top of the dresser is my outfit and shoes. Grab them while I cover these up." I say pushing his out of the bathroom.

In ten minutes, I've covered up the bruises on my neck and I'm changed. I pull my hair into some space buns, brush my teeth, and fill in my brows and put on my mascara. I go downstairs in time to leave for the tour of the school.

Just Have Faith {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें