Interveiws and Imposters

*Faith's POV*

I wake up shivering. The warmth I felt from my dream dissipated as soon as I was awake.

Warmth is something you haven't felt in a long time. Why feel it now?

I was dreaming that I was getting married to the love of my life. I was wearing a beautiful white dress and heels. I had beautiful makeup on my face and my hair was done up in a style I can't describe. I was being walked down the aisle by Zak and right before the man I was marrying lifted the veil, I woke up.

Who was he?

What didn't help this rude awakening was the fact that it was actually cold in the room. I didn't have Zeus to keep me warm. I also didn't have the heat of Dakotas skin next to me. I don't understand what it is about that guy. He makes me feel..... alive. I just wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I never wanted to be away from him and even now I feel empty without him. I realize that I need to get up.

Yes. Please get out of bed.

I groan as I sit up and stretch. My joints complain about the sudden movements. I stumble towards the door and out into the hallway. I run into Zak.

He didn't bother waking me up?

"Hey. I was wondering when you'd wake up. We're doing interviews today. Do you wanna come?" He asks.

"Can I get ready first?" I ask groggily.

"Yeah. You still have about two hours until we leave for our first set of interviews."

"Awesome. I'm gonna shower."

I stumble into my room and grab my back pack with all my clothes and head to the bathroom. I lock the door and start to undress.

Don't look into the mirror. It's only gonna hurt your self esteem

---------

After my shower I feel more awake. I change into an oversized shirt that smells like Dakotas cologne, not that I'm complaining, I like big shirts, and some skinny jeans. I put on my socks and blow dry my hair. It takes 20 minutes to dry it. I like my natural hair. It's just the right amount of wavy and straight. I don't put any makeup on which is unusual because I always do my eyebrows and mascara.

I look kind of cute today

I like the way I look and I decide I want to put a picture up on social media. I dig around for my phone. When I find it I open it up and click on the first social media app I find. It's called 'Snapchat'.

I snap a quick picture in the full sized mirror on the door and fiddle around with the features it has. When I tap the screen a text box pops up.

'I like my outfit today :)' I type.

I unlock the door as I post this on my Snapchat 'story'. I gather my things and leave the bathroom. Zak and I eat and then get our shoes on. I am informed that we are going to a cave and I am not allowed to go investigate with them until Zak tells the 'people' who I am. We would also be meeting the guys there.

Who are the 'people'?

The taxi driver knows who Zak is. He asks for an autograph and a picture. I cover my face and Zak asks him to not tell anyone he saw me with him. The driver nods and speeds away from the stoplight. The drive is pretty quiet. I'm a bit nervous to meet all these people and then have to wait for Zak and the guys to go on their investigation. I don't have Zeus to keep me company.

Something about this trip feels off.....

"Zak. When you do your lock down please be careful." I say not turning to face him.