Roadtrip!

Melissa hands me a twenty.

"So your leaving. Well I hope you have a great time wherever you go. And keep in touch please. I can't stand watching my best friend leave. Just kidding I hate you." She says giggling.

All the other girls join her. Soon I'm laughing too.

"Come on butthead help me get packed." I say grabbing the suitcase from under my bed.

Us girls have to share a closet and a dresser. We each have our names taped onto a drawer where we keep our stuff. My drawer is the top right corner and I don't have much. A couple of dollars which I was saving to get some new jeans. Four pairs of jeans, two pairs of sweats, a pair of sleeping shorts, and some shirts. Socks and underwear are all tucked into the shirts. I grab the makeup kit Melissa got me when I first moved here.

She helped me cover up a nasty bruise on my face that I'd earned falling out of that tree. She was with me so it only seemed fair.

I stuff my makeup and my toiletries bags into the suitcase and grabbed my school bag. The blanket I brought with me when I first met Zak and the boys is balled up on my bunk, I grab it and stuff it into my school bag. This blanket was actually from the hospital but I liked it so much Zak bought another one for me from the hotel across the street, which is where the hospital got it from. I pack some of the pictures I took with the girls.

"Hey guys come write your numbers on the back of these photos. So I can keep in touch with all of you." I say taking them off the wall.

They all write their numbers and bid me farewell. It honestly wasn't very sad. I knew we'd all cry in our beds alone. Maybe they'd stay up and cry with each other but I know I'd be alone. I'll miss them but I can always visit. I make my way down stairs to meet with Zak. He immediately runs up and helps my with my suitcase.

"Hey are you ready? She was just looking over the papers." He says.

I nod and he gives me a hug.

"Alright Mr. Bagans you're all set." The lady at the desk slams a stamp on the file, "Just turn this form in and she'll have her state ID and citizenship all set. Have fun! Bye Faith!" She says.

Don't let him take you!

Zak grabs the file and waves. He leads me out and explains how he was listening to the messages I left him and how the guys felt so bad for me that they had to do something. Zak decided that he'd adopt me after reading my messages. I didn't even know he read them. My phone sucks.

"Aww your a big softy." I say poking his side.

Don't do that. He's not gonna like that.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway, I have a surprise for you." He says

Yeah, your death.

"I hate surprises." I say.

He opens the door to the van and all the other guys drag me in like I'm going to be held hostage. I tense up as they grab me but they don't seem to notice. I silently pray that they don't hurt me as soon as the doors close.

"She's here!!!!" They yell jumping around.

Even Dakota is joining in and Dakota is kinda shy. I'm set back down and pushed into a fluffy bean bag.

"Tell us everything." Jay says.

They all sit around me on the couch waiting for me to start talking.

Keep your mouth shut. Don't tell them a thing.

"Tell you about what?" I ask quietly.

"Everything. Starting after we dropped you off." Billy says.

You're only gonna give them things to use against you....