time travel part 7

*I'll be doing time travel for a while but if anyone has any requests I'll definitely take request*
"Elexis? Katie?" You said squinting your eyes in confusion. "You know them?" John said just as confused. "Oh yeah their my two best friends" you said oddly. "Oh" was all John could say. Oh was right but at least you didn't have to go back to the club to find them thank God because now your head was starting to hurt. you gave John a what should we do look.
He shrugged, you sighed. You both agreed to leave them as is. "Thank you by the way I don't know if I ever thanked you" you said john smiled shyly looking at his feet "it's fine". You smiled you were about to say something but John beat you to it "where's my manners..i bet your tired let me take you to your room" you smiled "it's not very big" he said. "Where's your room" you asked. John gulped "well uh this is my room". "No no John I can't take your room I'll just sleep on the couch" you said. "No no it's fine honestly. I much prefer the sofa anyways" he said. You sighed agreeing to sleep in his bed. The room was tiny with one bed that folded into the wall and a tiny desk that set net to a window. The walls were covered with band posters and magazine clippings. "I know it's not much" he started "no no it's quite alright" you said turning to him "thank you John your the best" he blushed at your words and you wanted to hug him but you didn't. There was only an awkward silence as the two of you stood there waiting for someone to leave. "Well goodnight" you said shyly.He smiled "goodnight y/n". You fell asleep instantly that was until a drunken Roger crept into your room still intoxicated. He smelled of scotch as he landed on top of you. "Roger would you please..." You said struggling to catch your breath as the blonde drummer body was dead weight. He just smiled "mmmm warm I was so cold I hate being cold don't you?". You finally were able to get him off you. "Waaaaaaiiiiiiiitttttt" Roger said drunkenly. He sounded like he was a little boy. "What is it Roger" you said sounding like his mother. "Can you tuck me in" he said smiling swinging his feet on the edge of the bed. "I am not tucking you in do it yourself" you said. He pouted "ohhhhhhhhhhh pppppppppllllllllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!!!!!! Please" he started. "Sh sh! Alright alright I'll tuck you in be quiet alright" you said. Roger smirked "aye aye captain on your command". you shook your head you tucked him in "there better" you said but he was already fast asleep you sighed. You walked quietly to the living room so you wouldn't wake John. There he was curled in a ball asleep. But he wasn't fully asleep because he heard you and looked at you lazily. "Sorry it's just Roger came into my room and he kind of took my bed" you said. John nodded moving over "come on there's enough room for the both of us". "What no! I'll just sleep on the floor" you said. John scoffed "and you'll catch a cold if you do come on I don't bite". You smirked climbing on the couch. "Well hard" John teased. You nudged him as you got cozy. "Goodnight John" you said. "Goodnight y/n"