time travel part 2

Breath breath it's fine everything's fine. You knew it couldn't be possible no way this kind of thing only happens in fanfics not real life. You thought pacing back and forth nervously trying your best to comprehend what you just saw. You had half convinced yourself that it wasn't John but as you walked out you suddenly became self aware about your own clothes and your friends. Katie was wearing black tights, her boyfriend's oversized Deadpool t shirt and navy blue Crocs. You remembered the Crocs oh how much you hated Crocs. Elexis was wearing a Nirvana shirt with ripped sleeves and her shirt was tucked into her red plaid mini shirt. She wore red fish net stockings and black pumps. You weren't half bad, you where wearing high waisted jeans with red embarrassments. You all wore a matching blue jean jacket with a red embroidered Phoenix on the back. You wear wearing red pumps but you felt yourself covering the red bralette that was under your jacket. Now you had wished you had just put a shirt over it but why? You didn't actually think you were in the seventies? You shook your head. You walked out to see your friends dancing with some strangers you smiled shaking your head. You danced for a while until you went over to get a drink. "You want anything" you asked both of them. They shook their heads no. You walked over and ordered a beer before a guy accidentally spilt his drink on you. You looked up to John you froze  "he's really sorry miss he isn't really used to being around pretty girls" a voice beside John it was the legend himself you bit the inside of your lip "allow me to introduce myself I'm Freddie Mercury and let's get you a new drink shall you my treat". You smiled at him. "I like your hair darling rather odd I've never seen pink hair before it's absolutely fabulous" he said you chuckled "thanks though I liked it better when it was purple". Freddie laughed "purple! How grand". "We've got to stop meeting like this" John said giving you your new drink. You smiled thanking him as he sat besides you "so wait you've met this beautiful bird and you didn't tell us" another voice said sitting beside Freddie. It was Roger Taylor god you couldn't take it. "Well you don't tell us about all the girls you shag so leave deacy alone" Brian said sitting beside John. John thanked him. "So tell us about you darling" Freddie said. You felt beyond flattered "there's not much to tell". He scoffed "I think you have a lot of interesting stories to tell". You could say that..."not really probably why I dress the way I do it makes people think I'm interesting" Freddie nodded at you impressed. "I like her"