skinny love part 5

You practically had to plead with John to go home and get some sleep. You were fine you had insisted over a million times. Finally he did go home and after you got off work you called him up asking him for some drinks . " I don't know" he said you rolled your eyes "non alcoholic I can't even think about drinking not even after my last incedent." You said you heard John chuckled. "Ok where do you have in mind". John tried to open your door but you stopped him "oh no you don't it's a surprise" you said he chuckled raising his hands up in surrender "ok ok just trying to be a gentleman". You shook your head and started looking in your purse. "What are you doing" John asked. "Shhh" you said. "Sorry what are you doing" John said whispering. You rolled your eyes "be quiet and turn around" you ordered. "Yes ma'am" he said saluting you. You laughed "turn around silly" you said turning him yourself. "Ok be still". "Will it hurt" he asked. "Hmm" you said teasing him. "I don't like the sound of that" he said you laughed. You put a blindfold over his eyes "I'm not sure if I like this or not" he said trying to feel his way around. You got out going over to his side. He began freaking out thinking you had left him "relax John I'm just opening the door for you" you said. "Ok" he said simply. "What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't" you added. He chuckled "a pretty shitty one". You helped walk him "any further??? I feel like you might be walking me in the middle  of the woods. Whatever I've ever said I'm sorry" you chuckled at him "if you don't shut up John I might just leave you as you are". "You wouldn't dare leave a man  blindfolded" he said you decided to let go of him for a bit. "Y/n y/n!!!" He said. You chuckled "there you are" he said "uh John that's my" you said his face turned red. "Uh sorry" you chuckled. "Anyways are we here yet" he asked. "Yep" you said popping the p. You removed his blind fold. "Tada" you said doing jazz hands. "A coffee shop but it's 8 in the afternoon" he said a little less thrilled. You rolled your eyes "we can get decaf " you said taking his hand in yours dragging him along. He laughed. You had ordered coffee with two sugar's while John ordered chamoile. "Remember when we got so plastered that you got on top of the bar and started dancing like a mad man" you said. John chuckled "yes, I also remembered when you flashed everybody" your face turned red "oh god how could I forget Brian reminds me Everytime I see him". John chuckled "I still remember when we had to chase Freddie three blocks". You smiled looking at your drink thinking about something deeply. "Yeah I thought he'd just keep running and we'd never find him". John chuckled he was thinking too. "I" you both said. "Sorry you go" you told John. "No it's alright you go first" he said. You bit your lip "well I never thanked you for what you did for me " he smiled brushing you off you grabbed his hand "I'm serious John I was being a bitch to you" you said tracing circles around John's hand. He smiled "no no it's alright no need to thank me". He looked up at you and you thought it was going to happen. Finally a kiss but then the waitress appeared with the check. "Oh no you don't I'll pay for that" you said swiping it from John's reach. He smiled the ride home was fairly quiet before John dropped you off. "Let me walk you to your door" John said . "Oh how romantic" you teased. "Well" you said john scratch the back of his neck. "Well.. thanks" he said stretching his hand. "For what?". He smiled "for not acting like a bitch for once". You nudged him then something clicked here was your chance and you took it. You finally did it you kissed John Deacon.