TC:T&T|19 - You're Mine

TC:T&T|19

"I'm tellin' everybody your mine and I like it
And I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight it
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited
That I finally decided on you
'Cause it's been another perfect day with ya
Wanna lay with ya
Spend the night with ya
Then spend my life with ya, alright
Alright, alright
Yeah, you heard me right."

Jhene Aiko's - While we're young blasted through the speakers in Wynter and Kerauns room. The party was set to start in an hour and she was in here fixing her makeup and she had yet to find the perfect outfit for his party.

Humming along to the song, she finished applying her lipstick and smacked her lips together before wiping the inside of her lips to make sure that no lipstick would rub off on her teeth and once she saw that her teeth were fine—she fluffed out her hair and stood up to head in the adjacent walk-in closet to her side.

Shifting through her clothes, she tried to let an outfit speak out to her but nothing was until her fingers touched a dress that had a cloth-like pattern to it that was extremely cute and when she put it on. She admired the way it hugged her curves and held up her mommy breasts that Keraun loved.

Bending over, she strapped her brown sandals on and that's when she felt someone pressed behind her but she didn't budge to move because she smelt Keraun to already know not to panic

Bending over, she strapped her brown sandals on and that's when she felt someone pressed behind her but she didn't budge to move because she smelt Keraun to already know not to panic. "Are the kids ready?"

Keraun rubbed his hands behind her thighs and grabbed on her ass cheeks whilst grinding into her. "Riley doing the girls hair right now."

After buckling one shoe, she stood up and pushed him back before bending back down to buckle the other sandal letting Keraun make his way back behind her where he continued to caress her backside. "Can you stop?" She laughed.

"I'm tryna see something real quick." He shrugged and sent a hard smack to her ass making her hiss in pain and when she was done fixing her shoe—she smacked his chest and pulled at his beard where she placed a light kiss on his lips. "I like your outfit."

"Thank you, baby. I like your outfit a lot too but I wanna see how you look out of it really quick."

Tilting her head to the side, she studied his nonchalant expression but she saw his true feelings right in his eyes that were filled with mischief. "I think the hell not. I'm not trying to let our parents possibly hear us or knock on the door to interrupt."

He ignored her and ran his hand up to her vagina and that's when he noticed that she wasn't wearing any underwear. "Were you going to freeball all night?"