TC:T&T|13 - Hurt & Petrified

TC:T&T|13

Something was making a loud ringing sound and it was annoying Riley like crazy so when she tried to turn her body over to look for the annoying device she bumped into Kash's body.

Leaning over him carefully, Riley looked around to see that it was his phone that was ringing on her carpet floor. After they finished talking yesterday they became so exhausted to where they fell asleep.

Tapping him lightly she waited to see if he was going to get up. She didn't want to rough him up because she didn't know how he responded to being woken up and she didn't need him hitting her because he got scared.

"Kash, your mom is calling you." She whispered and continued tapping him.

Kash took his arm and threw it over his eyes. "She'll be aight."

Riley chuckled, "She might be calling about the dinner tonight."

He sighed and reached his hand down to answer his ringing phone so Riley took the time to get over him where she straddled his lap and he looked at her wide-eyed. Riley chuckled lowly and shook her head at him.

As she looked around her room, she sighed at how she had yet to pack. Going over to her dresser she looked for a tank top and leggings before going into the bathroom to handle her morning routine.

From the bathroom, she could've heard Kash's deep morning voice as he continued talking to his mother. By what he was saying to her she was stressing about what she could possibly bring for dinner and Kash was telling her to bring whatever she wanted.

The phone call had ended and Kash got up off of the bed because he had to piss like crazy but Riley was still in the bathroom so he walked over to it and noticed that it was unlocked.

Riley heard the door open and when she pulled her curtain cross. She wished she never did because Kash was nonchalantly pissing in her toilet with his dick all the way out.

Shrieking, Riley hurriedly closed the curtain back as Kash laughed at her. She was acting as if she never saw him completely naked before and he found it to be hilarious.

He was long and thick.

"You okay in there?" Kash asked while trying to hold in his laughter.

Riley was looking up at the shower head trying to hold in her breath. "I-I'm fine. What are you doing in here?"

"Pissing. Obviously. Want me to join you in the shower?"

"No!" Riley unintentionally shouted which made Kash laugh harder.

His laugh was undoubtedly cute to her but he needed to get out of the bathroom so she could finish her routine. "You didn't even have any clothes with you to shower."

"Wrong. When you fell asleep I went back to my dorm to fetch some clothes, I didn't want to leave you like that by yourself last night." He corrected her and looked at himself in the mirror.

Riley heard him talking but she was too busy trying to hurry up and washed herself off because she was starting to feel sick. As soon as she reached out to grab her towel, she had to run out of the shower to bend over her toilet where she started dry heaving up everything she ate from yesterday.