TC:T&T|7 - Happy Birthday Elora

TC:T&T|7

"Let me sit this ass
On you
Show you how I feel
Let me take this off
Will you watch me
Yes mass appeal
Don't take your eyes
Don't take your eyes off it
Watch it, babe
If you like
You can touch me, baby
Do you
Do you wanna touch me, baby
Grab ahold, don't let go
Let me know
That you
Ready."

Wynter sang Beyonce's - Rocket to Keraun as he stood to the side watching her every movement. He was so undoubtedly in love with this perfection that sung to him.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist as she continued to sing against his lips. It was Elora's fourth birthday and they were up early trying to add the finishing touches to her decorations that filled up their house and spacious backyard.

"Get a room!" Mills shouted jokingly and threw a bottle at them.

"This is our house bitch!" Wynter shouted and licked Kerauns lips before giving him a sloppy kiss.

Mills groaned, "I should've stayed my ass home. Keep playing around and Keraun gonna give you something you ain't want."

Desi smacked her lips and sent a hit to Milan's arms. "You're just mad your man isn't here. Green is such a nasty color on you."

Milan pouted, "That is so true but I'm also tired. Wynter really got us out here at seven! Seven! To decorate Elora's party. This is some bull."

Wynter pushed Keraun back some and looked at Mills. "Have that same energy when Kiley birthday comes up."

Giselle walked up with an empty trash bag in her hands. "I've finished the dessert side of the table. I can't believe how cute this is going to look. Elora is already a damn diva but when she sees this set up she's going to be dramatic as hell."

"Just like her damn mama

"Just like her damn mama." Desi side eyed Wynter.

"Y'all some hating ass hoes!" Wynter waved them off. "Are you finished with the table set up?" She asked Riley.

Riley nodded and pointed at the table. "All done and ready. I might've eaten some of the stuff. I'm jealous. My birthday parties were never this cute."

Wynter rolled her eyes. "This what happens when you're the first born." She smiled at Riley.

Everyone snickered as Riley waved her mother off and pouted heavily. Being back home was so refreshing to her and she was honestly starting to think that she wanted to really move back and just made the three-hour commute to college whenever she had classes.