Chapter 26

Chapter 26

November 11th

Isabella woke up with a smile on her face on the morning of her graduation.

She couldn't help but smile.

She had completed all of her exams and after today, she would no longer be a university student.

There was just one thing that Isabella wasn't happy about.

Adam had told her that his parents were not prepared to loan her some money and if they did, she would have to pay them back. Isabella couldn't accept that because she knew it would take her such a long time to pay it off, and it would include interest.

On a brighter note, Isabella couldn't wait for Nicole to meet Ryan. She knew that they would get along, and Isabella couldn't wait for Nicole to meet Sheebah. Isabella also couldn't wait for Storm to come home for good. He had to stay at RayBourne while Isabella was on her study break and during her exams. But now that she was finished, he would be coming home for good and Isabella knew that he would be pleased with that. He would get to spend all the time in the world with his favourite mare and his beautiful daughter.

Isabella then got out of bed and she went down stairs for something for breakfast. Her family smiled at her, even Mr Wilson, and Isabella couldn't help wondering why he was here so early. She didn't mind, of course, because she liked spending time with him, but he still could have been in bed if he wanted to.

Clearly it didn't take men as long to get ready as women for a special event like this, so they didn't need as much time to get ready. All Mr Wilson had to do was brush his hair back and put on some nice clothes. Isabella, on the other hand, had a lot to do.

She had to decide how she was going to wear her hair.

Straighten or curl her hair.

Decide what she was going to wear.

Shave her legs.

Choose shoes from a vast array of shoes.

And choose what dress to wear.

She also had to struggle for the whole night with heels and be cold because she wouldn't be able to find a jacket that would go with the dress.

"Good morning, Bella," said Mr Doyle.

"Good morning," replied Isabella.

Mrs Doyle came over to Isabella and gave her hand a squeeze as Isabella was deciding what to have for breakfast, "excited, dear?"

Isabella nodded.

"And a little nervous, I'm guess?"

Isabella nodded again.

"Well, we have some news that might help with that."

"What it is?"

"Get your breakfast and we will tell you."

"Why are you making me wait?"

Mrs Doyle just smiled and then went back to the kitchen table.

Isabella then decided that she would just have some cereal for breakfast because that didn't take long to make. She wanted to hear this news right away, even though she had a feeling she knew what it was about.

"Now, we were going to tell you after your graduation, but we thought what was the point in waiting?" said Mr Doyle as Isabella got to the table.

Isabella nodded her head. She was still sure that she knew where this conversation was going. She then looked at Mr Wilson and he just smiled at her. Maybe he knew where this was going as well.